Computer Cases

Lian Li's like trdcorrola said are very good. Thats what I would suggest. The case you mentioned is also a pretty good case. Antec also makes some good cases.

I agree with The Power...that's a great case for the money...looks good too

The PCI slot fans won't obstruct it because it's almost flushed with the side panel. It's got a removable motherboard tray which I really like and that CPU cooler (I think) is an attachment that can be taken off if you do plan on using aftermarket cooler. It would have to be the removable type or Lian Li would have a poorly design case that wasn't compatible with aftermarket coolers.

TRDCorolla said:
Here's what I like:

Lian Li PC-60APLUSII Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811112069

I know the case is plain looking, but the cooling properties and construction is outstanding.

This was my first choice but I found an Antex P-160 for $89 so I got it. Just noticed a couple days ago the left from foot pad ia 1/8" higher than the others, guess thats why it was on sale. Lots of room in it for an easy installation and with the optional front 120mm fan, cooling is excellent.

Now that case will give you plenty of room. It's a full tower setup and it's huge. Well, mainly tall. Wow, 3x120mm fans in there. That's a good case.

Back
Top Bottom