The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
we need more girls on this forum lol no offense to any of the guys

Yes we do :p Maybe not so young but then again not so old...16-18 would be gooodo :D But yeah more females!

O and just like we need more PICTURES here! :D *hint hint*

Seti and who else was it ..maurice...um there was someone else that came to mind just then .....daemon...i cant spell your longer user name now M..........? lol
Come on guys/girls, its nice to put a pic to a face...well....in some cases( :eek: )...lol!!

geek_gal said:
Yes we do :p Maybe not so young but then again not so old...16-18 would be gooodo :D But yeah more females!

O and just like we need more PICTURES here! :D *hint hint*

Seti and who else was it ..maurice...um there was someone else that came to mind just then .....daemon...i cant spell your longer user name now M..........? lol
Come on guys/girls, its nice to put a pic to a face...well....in some cases( :eek: )...lol!!

lol :D
Well I don't have a camera so it's kinda hard. But maybe someday I'll find a picture or get my hands on a camera.

I will own all of you.
MaskStyle.jpg

100_0742.jpg

That was from summer. I didn't have a lot of hair then, now it is huge. I am cutting it tommorow :( .

Here is a photoshopped pic of me :)

coolgavincopy.jpg

You could get away with that, i can see why..look older and all..
Facal hair mostly...

Cool pics btw guys/gals..

Kage do you have any pictures by any chance ...by er say from you webcam hint hint? ;)
No you dont wanna show them ooo thats a shame :p
No really please there funny! pleeeeeeeeeeease people here need to share tha laughs i had please kyle!!!!!!

*begs*

Back
Top Bottom