Techno Music!

i cant wait to get a decent sound system in my car... lol, and pass my test... its gonna be good.

Like Kyle~
Dj T
"Though, I'd call it more Trance than Techno.

I still like other styles though. I'm very open minded with music./end "

Hmm wonder who got me into Dj T,huh kyle? :p But im glad pretty cool stuff, not usally into that tpye but DJ T is really the only tpye of Tech/Trance/ rave whatever you would genralize it into,

*r0ckerz Dj T*and by watching hes video i LOVVVE the lazers now they are v.COOL :cool:

Id say the same too, MoreTrance than techno
And like kyle "very open minded with music",

Yep yep yep :)

G.G

FInALLY!!! someone else who likes the electronica genre... ive been into techno/trance since i was 8 years old/// i friggin love tiesto, hes the best mixer ever. i also like dirty vegas cuz its mellow and all. also, i like oakenfold. i liked darude when i started out, but hes still cool. my friend made the funniest video for partyalarm. i think aquagen made that tho.

btw i added you to my buddy list/ your the first person on there :D

Kage said:
That shows really that heavy metal is suppsoed to work along with bad moods.
Dance/Trance, etc, works better with happy moods.

You may find also that mood changes occur with the type of music you listen to. Sometimes listening to more UPbeat music as it were, can provide you with a happiness boost, changing the way your brain waves are working.

that bit about working with bad moods is sooo true... its great music when youve had a bad day. which with this crappy college, seems to be happening alot recently, lol, a bit of metal, and a pint always makes it better...

Lol mark,' pint' you funny English guys :p

Conspirate said:
I'm sorry, but I dont like doing ecstasy or attending orgys, so techno isnt my thing.

:confused:
Err thats scary...............

Stop being a stick in the mud, and sterotyping :rolleyes:

Thats like saying "Omg you listen to pop no thanks i dont want to dress like britney spears and sing into my hair brush coz thats all it is..."
Or
Rave people think the girls where colours and funny stuff in there hair 'sinthetic?(sp)' and all that and what clothes they were just the same OMFG someone is wearing black they must be gothic and gothics follow the devil and are scary and depressed all the time etc etc
OMGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :eek:

;) lol but yes dont...that not nice...
edit~yes trying to hint at the scarcasm there...just to add...lol well duhhhhhh... :\

Hey, I like techno/trance/dance too :D
I've liked it since I can remember :p

I'm listening to a DJ Tiesto mix now infact!!!
Adiago For Strings - Excellent :D

What sort of bands would come under Ska...?

You see, I recognise Techo/Trance/Dance, all as electronic. I don't really know of the other types, since I just catorgarise tracks into those ^

Kage said:
What sort of bands would come under Ska...?

The Specials (remember Ghost Town?)

Some people try to fit [Spunge] into the ska genre as well, but I'm not so sure myself.

Back
Top Bottom