white black people

I can recall this as the self-evidwent truth, the very truth if you look up the definition is the first one of EVE called Seth...as your self evident truth and manifested truth, you can pinch that one if you know the flesh to flesh and the spiritual birth is the mirror of what we were told is the compassed or the perplexed or the convexed or vexed...the circle with the dot centered should get you there as it is the Key of David. the symbol of RA the Father, the King of the Gods and of mortals. The same one you too can pinch yourself whether you are any shade of or in a diver's measure between. George Ronald Adkisson PS it is like the computer's language of time dot time ...or the rumors that go around...we are being judged by a fill in the blank with the infinite word it. it becomes everything it may be even the unseen things in language and you will find with this self-evident truth, even the words you speak have the same natural characteristics as a flower or a woman...LOL not really...it took us to see and name the flower so we are too creators if we walk a path of non-destruction.

I know of this...the term Light and Dark...and the result is what we see as a shadow not a colour or a term such as tan...But I know this...a human being is only defined as one of mankind , and one not kind is one without manners or what we are allowed to be with what is defined as common...to walk with a common law we must walk in freedom...so my answer is I know many Chinese women that are puzzeled why men ask such questions...a woman is far greater a prize than a man's work....for without her we would not be here...George

Yeah Michael Jackson had a condition that made his skin turn white. Its happened to a few people.
Something about the pigments making your skin black dying.

He definietly changed music.
Not in the way Elvis did, but he did have an impact.

I agree and if you look to the community in agnula that run a music OS you might find that linux is very attractive for anyone wanting to enter the music community, yet Michael on one hand did more for the world community by uniting the young and the old with music liken the Beatles of the 60's when they joined hands with the world community with music from different lands.
It is sad what disposition we might find Michael in now because of the courts and the power of money...he was at one time so popular that I would not doubt that the Federal government agencies such as the CIA and the NSA did not cabal him down with a series of events that took him from the civil end of being seen as one that could unite everyone again to find the correct definitions of the dictionary and the Bill of Rights to take down those whose center or God is of a citadel, oh and the HR1555 that in 1996 defined what the FCC could do and the internet communities too could do is subsequently taken down to where the 1st amendment is torn into with the same ones the CIA and the NSC doing this with domestic spying on everything in sight of us as citizens or ones that reside upon the Earth. George

burton_o6 said:
Michael jackson had a skin disease i thought

Now I hear both sides of the story. I remember ABC had an interview with Michael Jackson regarding his skin ailment. Some people say they're bleached while MJ admits its from a skin disorder of some type. Don't know what to believe. He want to look like a white guy so I'm going to stick with the story that he bleached his skin.

Back
Top Bottom