Performance Drop.

AOD

In Runtime
Okay, so I stopped playing CSS for a while like 2 weeks or something :p And now I started it up joined a server and my fps was 15 o_O I usually get 40 fps. So I did virus/spyware scans, found a few things and got rid of them. Then tried again and same result, so I lowered the game settings and got like 17 fps. I installed a few things in the time I wasn't playing those were:
Microsoft C# Express Edition
Microsoft Visual Studio 6
Anyone have ne ideas whats the problem???

What are your system specs, and how many processes do you have running on the task manager?

yeah ending unecessary processes helps tremendously, end what you don't need before you play

I've ended most of the stuff cept virus protection and the sort.
My system specs:
2.4Ghz P4
256mb Ram
MX4000
Craptastic I know but still don't know why I got the sudden performance drop. :O

virus protection is the biggest one, to tell you the truth...what do you use?

i dont think its a virus that make u get lower fps, if ur saying u have super high ping, then a virus is effecting ur internet. i would go with the noob way and reformat or if u dotn want to go through the hassel, try ending useless process.

It was cause of I had set NVIDIA to force antiliasing and af for another game. Set it back to application controlled and it was fine. Thanks for help newayz, Btw I just AntiVir.

Yeah, for a card thats that old, setting Anti-Aliasing won't do much becides kill your FPS's.

Back
Top Bottom