Need help finding somthing

i searched froogle for you and found nothing...i'm not sure if you'll be able to find it

Yeah, I have been reading reviews of it and they have been saying like DDR 500 at 2-2-2-5 so I would really like to get some of that stuff but I cant find it anywhere

Well Im pretty sure they dont manufacture this memory anymore so I guess Im going to have to find a different memory kit.

Why? Because its discontinued. It uses the same chips as do all the other DDR500 2-2-2-5 RAM uses; Winbond UTT (it stands for UnTesTed). Winbond doesnt make these chips anymore. The closest you are going to get is Team Xtreme PC4000 UTT. They have them http://www.tankguys.biz/team-xtreem...id=62&osCsid=5d55c3d4e5b76194014f8b7963cf837f
Just to tell you, they are on backorder ATM. But they (an in tankguys) are super. They are very good with customer service, they also have a forum. Ive talked with the starter of the company, and hes a great guy. Dont be afraid because you havent heard of them. :D

No I have heard of them before just have never really looked at them to closely. Im just looking for a good 1gb kit that will let me run 1:1 when I overclock without having horrible timings. The memory right now cant overclock much and now Im really into overclocking.

EDIT: Ownage do you think that TCCD or BH-5 is better? I think my motherboards memory voltage only goes up to like 3.3 or somthing around there so I am thinking that TCCD would probably be better.

If it only goes up to 3.3V, that might be a little low for UTT. UTT generally like 3.5V. So TCCD would be good for you. If you can get your hands on some G.Skill 4400LE's those are the top of the line TCCD. The best you can get. If not go for some other TCCDs by G.Skill. After that i would recommend OCZ Plat. Rev.2. Those are the only TCCD that i am willing to get.

EDIT: Any maybe some Patriot XBLKs.

Back
Top Bottom