wanna help me find ram?

badninja3

Daemon Poster
im looking for some ram. i was thinking 2 x 1028mb. but i would also go 2x512 or 1x1028.

i will be using it with an opteron146. so it needs to be good at oc'ing.

i was hoping to spend less than $180 for 2gb or like $90 for 1gb.

thanks for the help.

1gig is 1024 not 1028 but thats ok.

2gigs for less then 180 isent really going to happen unless you want crappy RAM. Everyone is going to recomend XMS RAM but take a look at OCZ and GeiL

kev said:
1gig is 1024 not 1028 but thats ok.
oops, my bad.

and TRD: thanks for the link. that looks to be pretty good ram. especially for the brand. g.skill is supposed to be pretty good, right? anyway, i jus wanted to say thanks, and ill probably be getting some of that soon

That one runs faster than the link I pointed out. Yes, that's a very good deal for that type of RAM (2GB). It's pretty nice if that's what you want to spend. I would much rather stay at PC3200 though.

TRDCorolla said:
That one runs faster than the link I pointed out. Yes, that's a very good deal for that type of RAM (2GB). It's pretty nice if that's what you want to spend. I would much rather stay at PC3200 though.
why would u say only pc3200? well, i know most motherboards only support pc3200 but with a higher speed memory, wouldnt they oc easier? well, im usually wrong, so jus let me know plz. thanks

Back
Top Bottom