Best thread?

Paradox said:
What exactly did I do that made you mad Arrizx? You keep trying to start sh** right and left with me lately, wtf is with you?

Okay, well let me tell you about my day

-I have been gettin NO sleep, anyways, I get up at 5:45, and drive to school, for drivers ed class. No video conference today, we do it all by cell phone.
-First period my teachers basicly hates me, and I failed a test.
-Second period my teacher things im just being lazy and being full of compaints so he doesn't let me work the school store. And talkes with me with this really stern tone. Wasn't fun.
-Lunch, the the girl I kind of like got taken. And the girl, I really like lives more then three hours away from me.
-Third period, teacher yells at me, because I take out my phone to look at the time.
-Fourth period, someone steals my Marketing folder, and takes all my homework. Three weeks of it. And we grade tomorrow. And I got a 45% on a test in that class. Because I have been so tired lately. Anyways, we're grading all the homework tomorrow (thank god I wont be there).
-Fith period, math, I dont really get the materials, my teacher has Staff infection, and leaves to a wrestling match. Were stuck with a sub. The middle school pricipal. He leaves then we get the Highschool pricipal, and hes kinda an ass. And then were stuck with the counslor.

I finally get out of school, and I drive with my dad. I accidently do one thing wrong, and he straight up yells at me.

I go to karate for two and a half hours, and my friend blows up in my face. I feel like shit.

And I get home, and im getting lip from you.

Ive been like this for the past two weeks. Not to mention my mom is on my ass about school work/home work. And my friend thinks it would be sooo damn funny, if I get pulled over.

I technicly dont have my computer. Im on it, when my parents are down stairs.

So, im sorry, if im a bit edgy, but really, im not in the best mood. And I have drivers ed for the next two and a half months. So.. Really.. Its going to be hell. So maybe if i get a lil bit of slack, ill just be normal. But im having a hell of a time. And so far there is no happy balance.

Does that explain this well enough. Get why im kinda bitc**

Yeah it explains it, And sorry if you thought what I said was "lip" But I know where your comin from, Same deal here just different details.

Sorry, We cool?

Paradox said:
What is it with everyone making pointless threads lately? It's starting to look like Soft/Hard

Yea I tried to make my own thread about that and most people acted like I was being mean.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Okay, well let me tell you about my day

-I have been gettin NO sleep, anyways, I get up at 5:45, and drive to school, for drivers ed class. No video conference today, we do it all by cell phone.
-First period my teachers basicly hates me, and I failed a test.
-Second period my teacher things im just being lazy and being full of compaints so he doesn't let me work the school store. And talkes with me with this really stern tone. Wasn't fun.
-Lunch, the the girl I kind of like got taken. And the girl, I really like lives more then three hours away from me.
-Third period, teacher yells at me, because I take out my phone to look at the time.
-Fourth period, someone steals my Marketing folder, and takes all my homework. Three weeks of it. And we grade tomorrow. And I got a 45% on a test in that class. Because I have been so tired lately. Anyways, we're grading all the homework tomorrow (thank god I wont be there).
-Fith period, math, I dont really get the materials, my teacher has Staff infection, and leaves to a wrestling match. Were stuck with a sub. The middle school pricipal. He leaves then we get the Highschool pricipal, and hes kinda an ass. And then were stuck with the counslor.

I finally get out of school, and I drive with my dad. I accidently do one thing wrong, and he straight up yells at me.

I go to karate for two and a half hours, and my friend blows up in my face. I feel like shit.

And I get home, and im getting lip from you.

Ive been like this for the past two weeks. Not to mention my mom is on my ass about school work/home work. And my friend thinks it would be sooo damn funny, if I get pulled over.

I technicly dont have my computer. Im on it, when my parents are down stairs.

So, im sorry, if im a bit edgy, but really, im not in the best mood. And I have drivers ed for the next two and a half months. So.. Really.. Its going to be hell. So maybe if i get a lil bit of slack, ill just be normal. But im having a hell of a time. And so far there is no happy balance.

Does that explain this well enough. Get why im kinda bitc**

And arrizx belive it or not, I feel the same way. Plus I am gettiong the feeling everyone here hates me because no one replies to my topics or is nice to me besides you, 1337 dude and paradox. Everyone else just bitches, besides mods.

Screw 'em. Were the main posters here. There just pass-er-by's. They have no say in anything, so forget about it.

Well yea I can agree with you, but that recon guy is a little spammer man I'm telling you. he must have no social life or he must be really bored because he posts the stupidest stuff like 909090909 times over and over every day!

Back
Top Bottom