Techno Music!

One of my favorites tecno music! pretty much like everything it makes you drive fast when your on the wheel lol :cool:

I love DJ Tiestos music its great :D :D :D

Though, I'd call it more Trance than Techno. I like some of the Prodigy to :p I've also heard a bit of Darude like Sandstorm (classic) on compilation albums.

I don't know why I like it. I've just always been into computer generated music though. I mean, I love computer game music, what can I say...
I think its all the synths, etc. They are just so different, and you can do so much more remixing with them that they can sound out of this world if done well.

I still like other styles though. I'm very open minded with music.

NeXuS said:
One of my favorites tecno music! pretty much like everything it makes you drive fast when your on the wheel lol :cool:

Soo truee, I'm not allowed to listen to the radio anymore when im driving :(
My dad thinks i pay too much attention to the music, lol :p

Distortion88 said:
I like listening to it while playing video games. I've got a few songs downloaded for that purpose.

I never thought of that...that's not a bad idea

Hehe, I do that sort of thing, but I listen to game music...while not on games.......

Never the less, techno music/ trance music/ dance music, whatever you want to call it, to me is fantastic :p

Don't really like techno, but love my drum n bass.......some deep heavy bass line, is what you need......

:p

That shows really that heavy metal is suppsoed to work along with bad moods.
Dance/Trance, etc, works better with happy moods.

You may find also that mood changes occur with the type of music you listen to. Sometimes listening to more UPbeat music as it were, can provide you with a happiness boost, changing the way your brain waves are working.

I like some occasional dance music Darude is good and DJ Skribble plays some good stuff on carmen alectras hypermix. I always think dance music is a good way to test out your speaker system!

Yeah it is :p

Boom BOOM boom BOOM boom BOOM...

"Was that my subwoofer flying out of the window just then?..."

Back
Top Bottom