Enough? *plz look*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Ok, what's with all the thread spammage??? I thought this place was creative but NO ONE has been posting anything except a few people. This place is supposed to be fun too right? WHy are there random hreads flying around. What?, let's go down the line here, let's see, let's see:

A. Jetskiing>??? o_O
B. Analytical crap? What?? What's that even mean? >_>
C. RSS??? Ok, EXPLAIN WHAT THAT IS BEFORE ZYOU POST IT PLZ
D. Yay... another commercial... yay??? :( /cry /cry /cry
E. Steam, steam, steam. YEA IT'S BLOWING OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Called search pal.
F. Bump? BUMP! When bump something, it bring it back up. K? Nothing more. Read tHE RULES!!!

G. Yay a sticker!! WOOOOOOOT! ?? /pulls out a gun/
H. Yay dinner. Like I posted that like a week ago!!! YAY!!! SEARCH YOU NOOB.

I. Hey! Hi2u! YAy!!! woot! good god.
J. Story for your newspaper? It's called using your brain!
K. Windows being leaked right? WHy not post that in the software forums.

Same goes for any other "suggestion". Not everything goes here.

Now, I'm sure I've ticked alotta people off, but guys, come ON! You know this place isn't supposed to be a "lets go find a random thing and post it yay!" site. It's a site that's fun. Think about a good topic that will produce alot of good posts.

Oh yea, and please don't make threads that are like "li3ke omfg im so leeb in teh sitez0r" in the general hard ware forum. This ain't www.counter-strike.net

kkthx rant over. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow... that was some rant.
A. He wanted to discuss somthing he likes
B. Go to www.dictionary.com
C. Explain it before you post it? Yeah that really is possible. Again go to www.wikipedia.com
D. Not sure what you are talking about
E. He was wondering about peoples opinions on it
F. He was just wondering about it, its no big deal
G. sharing somthing cool he found
H. wtf
I. He;s introducing himself. Look at the description of Social Lounge in the directory
J. agian wtf are you talking about
K. Why not post it here?

The Amish Kid said:
C. Explain it before you post it? Yeah that really is possible. Again go to www.wikipedia.com
H. wtf
I. He;s introducing himself. Look at the description of Social Lounge in the directory
K. Why not post it here?

AHh my god now someone is going to try to argue about it. Sorry but I'm not going to bite man. I don't feel like getting banned.

I was ok with the social lounge...but then i realized that the majority of the forums members is in the social lounge...and not actually asking questions or anwsering questions...thats just my opinion..

The Amish Kid said:
H. wtf
K. Why not post it here?
i totally agree with you, this is the place called the social lounge... you dont have to talk about computers here... you can talk about anything...

HRHunteRHR said:
Ok, what's with all the thread spammage??? I thought this place was creative but NO ONE has been posting anything except a few people. This place is supposed to be fun too right? WHy are there random hreads flying around. What?, let's go down the line here, let's see, let's see:

A. Jetskiing>??? o_O
B. Analytical crap? What?? What's that even mean? >_>
C. RSS??? Ok, EXPLAIN WHAT THAT IS BEFORE ZYOU POST IT PLZ
D. Yay... another commercial... yay??? :( /cry /cry /cry
E. Steam, steam, steam. YEA IT'S BLOWING OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Called search pal.
F. Bump? BUMP! When bump something, it bring it back up. K? Nothing more. Read tHE RULES!!!

G. Yay a sticker!! WOOOOOOOT! ?? /pulls out a gun/
H. Yay dinner. Like I posted that like a week ago!!! YAY!!! SEARCH YOU NOOB.

I. Hey! Hi2u! YAy!!! woot! good god.
J. Story for your newspaper? It's called using your brain!
K. Windows being leaked right? WHy not post that in the software forums.
B. look it up asshole...
C. if you dont know what RSS is, it is a sad sad day...
D. this is the f****** social lounge and that was an interesting commercial, if fact there were many posts because of it, it created great disscussion.
F. I wanted to clarify the rules...
G. we talk about politics and that was funny, if all you care about is the computer then leave it at that, but dont complain that i put a funny (kinda corny) joke up here.
J. i need a story, and i wanted to pick the brains of some experts... i used my brain, and had many storys but i was researching to find what would be interesting to everybody, and not just me and my team of writers.

REMEMBER THIS PLACE IS CALLED THE SOCIAL LOUNGE FOR A REASON, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM GO TO THE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE FORUM AND PLAY OVER THERE... AS FOR ME, IM SORRY I LIKE TALKING ABOUT THINGS BESIDES COMPUTERS...

The Social Lounge is a place to discuss and share things unrelated to computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom