For car enthusiast...import racing vids

2005cobra_1.jpg

2005cobra_5.jpg

Concept for the 07 two models a 500hp or 750hp is in the works as the gt-500

I think you should stick with the STI still. Trust me, everyone at school will be talking about you. You'll be so popular, it's not even funny. The STI is super fast, plus, it has an adjustable launch control or something like that, some doohicky thingamajig, something that helps you to get off realy quick when you need it. Built for speed. 300HP, AWD, turbo charged. That sounds so nice. It's water cooled too. If you can't get that, then get the next best thing. The Lancer Evolution RS is dirt cheap at $26,000. Not bad for 289HP??? The top of the line is like the Evo MR. More race accessories. That's about it.

Older people are the ones who like the Cobra's and Mustangs. For you and I, we go for the hot imports. Looks too sexy.

yea i seen visions boys stuff lol. and never take off ur filter because me and my buddy did that at a meet a pepble bounced in his turbo bent three fins bad so he rebuilt it and he destroyed his throttle body. wat a sad day :( evo pwnts evo has the best handling and the wrx has a rev limiter a chip in ecu so u can set it to rpms get in launching poosition floor it and ittl bounce to the rpms u want thus easier better launch.

The people who like Stangs, Z28s, Corvettes and etc...Are people who are into pure american muscle. There's nothing like a big block rattling the hell out of you @100+ mph. nothing against imports, i do like a nice built one. My problem is with kids who drive around thinking its a scene from F&F. Those are the ones I love going up against in an open bracket race. Just the look on thier face when thier "26K" import gets it *** handed to them by a 15+ year old car. No matter what a great sport car is built not bought. Oh nothing is more sexier then a 1969 SS Conv. Camaro at idle w/the hot blonde in the passenger seat. hehehe....hint...hint

Back
Top Bottom