Best thread?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, I was looking around, and I was wondering what all your guy's favorite theads are? Im still debating on mine...

What is it with everyone making pointless threads lately? It's starting to look like Soft/Hard

Whats gotten into you. Im just wondering what you guys think is the best thread here? God damnit, if its such a big deal, report it! Jeez..

Watch your language, and I was saying that here because this thread is obviously going to talk about the current threads

Wow, you seriously shouldn't be the one telling me to do that. And how is it going to so ''obviously'' be on current threads?

Im asking to have this locked. Because I know you like to argue. And so do I. This is only going to get us banned.

i dont have a problem with the thread...Well im not sure if a sticky counts...But i like Gallery: Your Desktop...so many people post on that...and some plp have sick desktops will never die out

Calm down. This is staying open for now, but calm down or it gets t3h lockz0r3d.

What exactly did I do that made you mad Arrizx? You keep trying to start sh** right and left with me lately, wtf is with you?

Back
Top Bottom