Quickly!!!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I KNOW THIS SHOULD GO IN THE PROGRAMMING SECTION BUT, there is more action here, and i need this quick as im about to go the store, i want to learn about a programming language, one of the C's you know C+/C++/C# what is the difference in all of them, i want to make simple programs
(but with a GUI) that can solve math problems...

one other thing can these be compliled into a .exe format... my friends are dumb and i want to write programs for them...

C++ branched off of C+, C# and C++ are closely related structure wise, All three were based off of the initial language C. C# is what many people use for GUI programs, C++ is regularly used for the core of those programs.

GUI's are very complicated to make, I recomment starting with console C++ programs, then learn C# to add to those programs

recon 16 said:
I KNOW THIS SHOULD GO IN THE PROGRAMMING SECTION BUT, there is more action here, and i need this quick as im about to go the store, i want to learn about a programming language, one of the C's you know C+/C++/C# what is the difference in all of them, i want to make simple programs
(but with a GUI) that can solve math problems...

one other thing can these be compliled into a .exe format... my friends are dumb and i want to write programs for them...

K if you're using windows do the following:

Start>Programs>Accesories>calculator. GOOD JOB!!! :)

Other than the sarcasm I have no clue why you'd wanna do that w/ windows. :eek: :confused:

HRHunteRHR said:
K if you're using windows do the following:

Start>Programs>Accesories>calculator. GOOD JOB!!! :)

Other than the sarcasm I have no clue why you'd wanna do that w/ windows. :eek: :confused:
the windows calculator cant solve what im doing, these are theorms and stuff too advanced to for windows calculator, i want to create things that will make my multi step theorms one step...

i did something like that back during my vb days lol, if your on windows just use that, very simple

shoot, use excel if thats what you need to do

Edit: ah... I get why your posting so much... Your rushing to make guru because everyones making it and your so close

Slow down mate, you only got 70 to go

recon 16 said:
the windows calculator cant solve what im doing, these are theorms and stuff too advanced to for windows calculator, i want to create things that will make my multi step theorms one step...

k then little Einstein, why don't you go do some research?

Paradox said:
i did something like that back during my vb days lol, if your on windows just use that, very simple

shoot, use excel if thats what you need to do

Edit: ah... I get why your posting so much... Your rushing to make guru because everyones making it and your so close

Slow down mate, you only got 70 to go

Roger that Para!!! We teh hunter team!11one!1

Back
Top Bottom