Style XP

Ive never heard of windows blinds is it free? Does it take up a lot of resources? Style XP doesent really take any.

Windowblinds is okay. It has a lot of themes, but it's a biatch to load up Windows when using it. I tried it before...didn't like it.

Never used Style XP though...I just use this custom theme called Luna Element 5.

Never once had a problem with Window Blinds. Doesn't take up much resorces. Has tons of Themes you can get, yes it's free. (Of course theirs a pro version) They have an entire site full of more themes you can dl. Has custom buttons for I.E

Style XP is not free a friend gave it to me (lets leave it at that) You can run it without useing any resources (very little) The only thing i dont like about it is that it cost money of the style XP website to DL themes. Good thing my friend gave me a CD full of themes

kev said:
Style XP is not free a friend gave it to me (lets leave it at that) You can run it without useing any resources (very little) The only thing i dont like about it is that it cost money of the style XP website to DL themes. Good thing my friend gave me a CD full of themes
themexp.org gives free themes and all of that for stylexp. stylexp is alright, it does what it is supposed to, but it's not such a wonderful program. after a year or two, it's not such a big deal. and you can get cracks for the program all over the internet for lifetime subscription.

I use Windows Blinds Pro, does the job... Haven't had any troubles with it using too much memory.

Haven't used Style XP before, but I think I'll stick with Windows Blinds.

gmt said:
themexp.org gives free themes and all of that for stylexp. stylexp is alright, it does what it is supposed to, but it's not such a wonderful program. after a year or two, it's not such a big deal. and you can get cracks for the program all over the internet for lifetime subscription.

Everytime you want to install somthing from them you have to install all this other crap software.

Back
Top Bottom