Always wear a helmet...

I got a story too!

I forget how old i was but i was just learning how to ride a 2 wheeler. And I was so happpy. Well my house is located in a cul-de-sac. It's like a lil street with 3 houses on each side. Well, i was riding around and i was trying to get my dad's attention so he can see me. Next thing i know i hit a curb a go flying.

Another "over the handle bars" story is..when i tried stalling on my front wheel ( i always do it...) but this time i was on my driveway so the little slant downwards threw me off and i fell. Not fun, messed up my arms bad, but atleast i didnt hit my face.

I remember when BMX's were the craze the first time around, I had one and we used to build these makeshift ramps out of bricks and plywood in the street....

Was thinking myself well cool, having it like 8 bricks high, came shooting along the road, hit the ply and just as I was taking off the bricks collapsed, the bike went nose down, I went flying over the handlebars, and ripped my eyelid pretty bad, still got a small scar from it to this day, some 20 years down the line.......

I looked like I had been dragged behind a car or something, face all scabbed up and stuff, it wasn't pretty

5 years ago I just plain fell over in the middle of the road as a car nearly hit me, broke my right arm, bruised by left one badly.

MikeReiner said:
5 years ago I just plain fell over in the middle of the road as a car nearly hit me, broke my right arm, bruised by left one badly.

you must have fallen hard...

I used to be into bmx bikes too, when i was like.. i dunno, 12 maybe (like 4 years ago) and we would race in the woods with the things, i had these paths set, well we would get up to speeds of like 30-40 miles an hour..

dont seem like much, but when you think about how its a bunch of kids riding in thick brush thats pretty fast.

well I went one tree too far down, so im like "fuck!" i weave in and out of a few unfamiliar trees, end up dodging them all, still without gaining speed, hit the clearing and slide on all the leaves trying to stop

so I go off the edge of what we called "the clay pitt" which is maybe... i dunno, 12 feet deep? eh, about twice my height and im 6'4 anywho, i go over the edge, face first into the ground, somehow manage not to break anything, landed right on my bike too man... talk about pain..

and my friends, great friends i had, come over to the edge and just bust into little fits of laughter... its all good, Atleast I didnt die =D *thumbs up*

Back
Top Bottom