Ati X600?New computer?

ExGamer

In Runtime
Im ordering a new pc i need somthing quick so i went to umm dell... lol , ( hey if u can do better then 806$ for what im gettin tell me, oh and they must have financing. P4 3.0 Ghz, 1GB 533Mhz ram 17" flat panel,80 gb hard drive dual layer dvd buerner and another dvd drive and MY MAIN question , how good is the x600 256mb graphics card that comes with it , what would be its 3d mark 03 score about? ty

I have the x600 go on my lappy and I have to say that its probably around compared to a 6200 its not amazing.

its not even X700 which compares to the 6600 Series you do the thinking :)

DELL?!.....naaaaaaah...go to cyberpowerinc.com...or ibuypower.com. you'll find so much of a better deal

Yea problem is i have a tight emergency budget ihavent orderd nothing yet...I was somthign witha graphics card thought and least 512mb ram , only spedning about 800$

$800 can get you something a lot better than that....
all you're really paying for is the Dell name...build your own PC, you'll get something way better than that for $800...like I said..cyberpowerin.com, ibuypower.com, hypersonic-pc.com... the x600 is begininng to get old, and it's not even that good anymore. go with NVIDIA. you'll be happier

With 800 dlls you can build a very good custom comp excluding the monitor speakers mouse and that stuff

i need a complete set, i put together a custom buidl for 800$ at frys .... 19" sony flat panel athlon 3500+ porcessor 80 gb hard drive and about a 150$ graphic card

Back
Top Bottom