Is Intel crap for games and a x1900? I need some Expert help. please help me out

Turn down your AA in BF2. turn it down to 4 or 2 and you will see a difference. You are running 1200 by what?

the difference from 4 and 6 isnt much if any. its a x1900xtx. people play at 1600 while i play 1200

not trying to act like i am mean or a know it all or something but saying lower settings isnt a fix or any real help

what do you mean people play at 1600? and you play at 1200? AFAIK there is no 1200x(insert number here) resolution unless its widescreen.

i read reviews of the x1900xtx that is what i am saying. I would think it can handle 1200 res look at the price tag

what do you mean by 1200 resolution? resolutions have 2 numbers:

example:

1024x768

1152x864

1600x1200

that comp should be able to run it np even if its an intel, amds are far better yes but it doesnt mean intels are useless, i would return that card if i were u and get the x1900xt as its exactly the same but with slightly lower clocks and its $100 less...also make sure verticle sink isnt on and try turning AA off

Can you give me pictures of your BIOS setup? If you dont have the right kind of memory configuration to CPU speed it can mean problems. How big is the cache on your intel chip? The problem with the intels is that they have a super long pipeline compared to AMD chips. Someone also said something about the memory controller which is true too. Do you run system stability benchmarks? What are your memory test benchmarks.. Give me some more info then I might be able to help. It most likely has nothing to do with your video settings.. a 1900 should run everything you throw at it. It is mostly likely having something to do with your mobo, processor and or memory. PSU looks like its ok but not for sufficient for the type of system it sounds like you want. Get back at us.

LukeD said:
Can you give me pictures of your BIOS setup? If you dont have the right kind of memory configuration to CPU speed it can mean problems. How big is the cache on your intel chip? The problem with the intels is that they have a super long pipeline compared to AMD chips. Someone also said something about the memory controller which is true too. Do you run system stability benchmarks? What are your memory test benchmarks.. Give me some more info then I might be able to help. It most likely has nothing to do with your video settings.. a 1900 should run everything you throw at it. It is mostly likely having something to do with your mobo, processor and or memory. PSU looks like its ok but not for sufficient for the type of system it sounds like you want. Get back at us.

Ok i would but i just dont know what or how to? can you explain what you want me to do in detail? Im looking in cpu z one says "l1 data cache" and another says "l2 cache" the L2 cache size is 1024KB. that what you mean?

To gaming_freak I bought the xtx brand new and it was on sale around same price as a x1900xt so thats why i bought it. Powercolor life time warranty also

To ownage I am using the 6.2 drivers i used driver cleaner pro in safe mode when reinstalled

To Lac3y I dont know what you really mean its 1200 by 960 i think. Just res i play everything or try to

Back
Top Bottom