Help!

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, so randomly as of now ( 1 week) every time i open Microsoft Word this little error shows up...And if i keep hittin OK it opens up Word perfectly fine..But i wont to get rid of that bull crapp screen wats wrong with it...

untitled2gu.jpg

i think you have got it set to do a virus check every time you load up a document and norton is the program doing that. has it always happened? if you let that wizard complte it should be fine each time if not then i dunno whats wrong. norton is crap any way as it takes up lots of system resources. i used to have it but avg does the job just as well and takes up less resources

the thing is i dont have Norton and it doesnt do anything when those screens come up...they just sit there nothing new happens..and no it just started happening

omg that is exactly wut happened to me but mine just keeps asking me to find the installation file. if i click cancel it pops up again, if i find it, it freezes. i ended up formating the entire drive. one thing that microsft should have fixed...=/

btw, how do u get that toolbar thing on the top of ur desktop

Yeah dude shit is pissing me off...but i guess i can live with it....not worth reformatting....ohh if you want the thing at the top its called...ObjectDock @ download.com those icons dont come with it though...ur going to have to find them or i can send you the icon folder via aim if u want all mine ...

You said you don't have Norton?
Did you used to have Norton?
Are you the only one that uses your computer?
Go to the Norton Web site and download the NAV removal tool. That should take it out of there. Good luck

Im looking at the site dont see that anywhere can u please link it
Yeah i did have Norton trial but then it wouldnt get off my comp, so i disabled it on startup..I think if i enable it , word will go back to normal but i dont want norton on m comp..yeah im basically the only one who uses it

Back
Top Bottom