honda commercial awesome

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/HondaAccordAd.htm

This Advertisement for the new Honda Accord was shot in real time with no CGI involved in the sequence. It required 606 takes and cost $6 million to shoot and took 3 months to complete.

The equipment was so precisely set up that the crew literally had to tip toe around the set for fear of disturbing things, which led to some unexpected problems. "As the day went on, the studio would get hotter," says Steiner. "It meant that the wood would expand and the cog or exhaust that spins around would move slightly faster." These tiny changes made big differences to the precision set-up of the equipment......

.....The sequence where the tires roll up a slope looks particularly impressive but is very simple. Steiner says that there is a weight in each tire and when the tire is knocked, the weight is displaced and in an attempt to rebalance itself, the tire rolls up the slope

You seen the new one with a choir chorusing to the sound of the car? I find thats amazing. I believe they actually made the sounds all themselves as well.

I've never seen it on TV, but I've definitely seen it on the net...I still don't know how they managed to follow through with that...

I respect those kinds of adverts though. They are the good ones.

There sure are alot of rubbish though on TV. Why has singing advertisements come back into fahsion?

If I say womens car insurance, you'll know what I'm talking about. How people can fall for that stupid advert, I don't know :p

coooooooool!!!! like super dominos. i really like the volkswagon gti mkV commercials with the german dude. now i want that volkswagon.

Back
Top Bottom