£40million Armed Robbery!

I'll never understand criminals like that.

They'll probably be facing charges of police impersonation as well as armed robbery... it ain't going to be pretty if the police catch them, let's put it that way.

yeah, that's just crazy,,,,that much money. i wonder if they will get caught, and if they do, how much of that money will be recovered.

id be suprised if they werent caught... this is everywhere in the news today...

sick, sick people...

wrong they stole 25,000,000 pounds which is the = of 45,000,000... that is what i read on msn the other day...

Plus, they'll never be able to use it anyway really. If they tried to cash even small amounts into the bank, they'd get suspicious, and ring up the police.

Abroad, they wouldn't have much problems but its moving the money from here to there. And its heavy... your talking about 800,000 £50 I think...notes if thats whats its in... that can't be light and definietly won't fit in a pocket.

Kage said:
Plus, they'll never be able to use it anyway really. If they tried to cash even small amounts into the bank, they'd get suspicious, and ring up the police.

Abroad, they wouldn't have much problems but its moving the money from here to there. And its heavy... your talking about 800,000 £50 I think...notes if thats whats its in... that can't be light and definietly won't fit in a pocket.

Everybody says they'll be shipping it abroad and laundering it into off-shore accounts

Back
Top Bottom