Dinner

One hotdog at a time? Please. Those babies have been cooking since noon over a grill on low heat. By 11:00 pm they are done just right. Honey mustard and onions and sweet relish and just a touch of mayo. Yum Yum
Wash them down with coffee strong enough to jackslap ya and then it's off to bed.
Sleep like I'm dead for 7 hours. Then back up to pester you guys once again.
BTW I was refering to dinner last night.

setishock said:
One hotdog at a time? Please. Those babies have been cooking since noon over a grill on low heat. By 11:00 pm they are done just right. Honey mustard and onions and sweet relish and just a touch of mayo. Yum Yum

11hrs on the grill, damn they must be some big hotdogs, or you like them ummm 'well done' or its some ultra low heat.........lol....

ahhhh hot dogs....makes me want to go back to Germany some sausages, can't remember what they are called but damn delicious and they were white Brockhurst or something like that......I think

haha but since riverS lives in "aussie land" I guess he's sleeping by now.

anyway I had some ziti and pasta sauce.....mmmmmmmmm

setishock said:
Wash them down with coffee strong enough to jackslap ya and then it's off to bed.
Sleep like I'm dead for 7 hours. Then back up to pester you guys once again.
BTW I was refering to dinner last night.

Man i never heard of cooking dogs for that long...lol i would'nt have the patience to wait that long unless it was a turkey or something of the nature.

if i'm cooking hotdogs most likely they will be boiled and fast..hehe ..i can eat just about any type of junk food and call it dinner. a fresh popped of popcorn and a soda, plus an apple ...and that would be a supper for me.

That is usually my dinner at work..:rolleyes:

well its 7:05 here and holy crap i never knew any1 would reply to this lol. and dam was that chinese nice :D

Back
Top Bottom