Ever gotten scared?

Yeah I know. I don't believe in it. But that stuff still freaks me out...you know? :p

I definietly don't believe these damn TV reality programs :|

Yeah I don't believe in any of that stuff.

My friend does, he's a real fanatic, so's his mam. They go to rituals and all that crap. One day me and some friends had a saence (crappy spelling, I know) and there was a thud upstairs and he went ape shit saying there's a spirit among us. I just burst out laughing and said it was probably just his cat jumping off a bed. He threw me out his house!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Dude.. cardboard board. Plastic thing, with glass in the tip, laying on the board with like a metal neadle. (sp?)

How could it be real? You cant contact the other side from it, or anything like that.

Or can you.. *dun dun dun*

I know that there are going to be mixxed thoughts on this one, but let me tell you one thing...I was'nt making up that story..it happened.

Yeah I know, you probably werent. Freaky stuff can happen in this world, that no one can explain. If its spirits, etc though, I don't know.

I mean, how cna anyone explain graivty and how that came about? It didnt just appear, it was always here. Along with Friction, etc, all forces.

This must mean theres some other unexplained force or something that no ones found yet. Maybe the cause of stuf flying across rooms, etc, people have been experiencing around the world, etc.

BigLu said:
I'm not really scared of anything anymore, other than losing a loved one, my girlfriend is everything to me, and I don't know what i would do without her.

how old was she, was this some sort of condition she had, or was she in an accident?

I'm scared of some of the many suspected serial killers that live in my town breaking into my house, sneaking up on me and my family, taking a knife and ripping out our inards and letting us watch each other as we are mutilated. Being last, having to watch as the murderers stab my family members in the eyes and rip them out, making me eat them, then setting there tied up helplessly as those murderers come at me slowly with a knife and they skin my alive and lay out my skin infront of me on the floor, like an outline of my, and when they skin my face wearing it at a mask so it looks like i am really the one doing all the horrendous acts.

allenn812 said:
Id have to say the leprechaun from the movie Leprechaun. I saw the first movie when i was little, and it scared me so bad. Ive seen them all and I know how silly the movies are, but if im walking down stairs with all the lights off...........

i'm the leprechaun!

hehe and yeah id have to say dying

Back
Top Bottom