What's the difference between...

G9

Daemon Poster
Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Media Center, besides the fact that XP has a media center and pro doesn't?

i think media center is mainly for the extra support when getting tele on your pc. also has a few other differences from xp pro. go on the website for more details here

well... if you have a 360 you can stream movies and television on the 360 from a media center pc...

I don't have a 360, and I still don't see the features Pro has over the other OS's.

Media ctr is just as it name implies... it is a media ctr, TV, AM, FM , DVD BURNING. MOVIES , CD BURNING , GAMING, REMOTE CTRL also.

yeah, ...you can do a lot with it like burning dvds, watching movies, ect. ect. you can do that on any other windows OS, but media center makes it easier...it also has some new themes as well

i believe it has a remote desktop feature, ...it can support 2 microprocessors, unlike home wich only supports one,
it supports dynamic disks, and it comes with an encrypting file system
thats pretty much all I remember, it's not anything that better from home,
it's mainly for business

windows media center edition is a spiced up version of professional, there is no difference except there are advanced features with media center edition, there is remote desktop and everything that was with pro, but like i said they mediafied it.

this post is still active? this is nearly a week old. try not to bring up old posts

Back
Top Bottom