Ever gotten scared?

Bädgêr™ said:
I got stuck on Goliath. Man, I hated it. They had to come and get us….

Deja Vu. That brings back memories...The exact same thing happened to us 3 times at Six Flags. Twice on Goliath and once on Scream. Scream was ok, ride just stopped as we were climbing the tower, Was actually kind of cool because all my friends and I just talked and joked around a bit. Then theres Goliath, First ride, great, Second time around....I'll never go on that ride again. I was in car number 1, It was around 8pm, so it was dark, We commenced to climbing the tower, no hitches, The first 3 cars were dam near at a vertical drop facing straight down, when you heard a Pssshhhh.CLUNK. Ride stopped, Stuck for about 20 seconds, but it felt a hell of alot longer than that. I kept it together, just long enough to get off the ride and head for the trash can.

Ended up getting season passes, and line cuts.

Never again.

1337DuD3 said:
No recon, not nightmares. I'm not a little kid, nightmares aint jack.

What I'm referring to is demons. You know, Angels and Demons? That sort of thing. Ever since I was told a story about them from my Youth Pastor about two years ago, I've been scared ever since. Roughly ever night, I get EXTREMLY paranoid. Now, you may find my "fear" funny, childish, whatever, I don't care. Just so long as you don't experience the better off you are.

Demons, essentially, try to scare the living crap out of you. Happens to me ALLLLL the time. Every night. Last night, the night before that, and probably this night. Oh well, you won't understand until it happens to you. So just leave it at that.

Like this? They pop out of nowhere...and it makes you like OMG! and then your crap on the floor

I have this enemy, and lets say I almost met him face to face again. I know that he'd kill me if he saw me again, so yeah...
In the past 2 years, I've almost met him about 3 times.

I was with a mate at the time at this shopping centre, and luckily he knows how to get out of situations. But, hes the sort of guy that can rip metal railings from walls, etc with his arms. I don't think he saw us...

Freaky though :(

Well i have a couple of things that really had me ghosting...acually one that scared the piss out of me, and the other was just plain creepy.

The one that scared the piss out of me was a night in Colo. i was up in the mountains alone cause i had a lot going on in my life at the time..

Anyway's i was driving on the highway doing 65..it was late around 11:30pm ...And it started raining...All of a sudden the car started hydroplaining...i could not keep the car straight and hit a dry patch of the pavement ..

The car spun out of control, and i let go of the steering wheel and covered my eyes..As the car spun down the highway, i can see flashes of the lampposts go by..
That was the sariest time of my life...

Now the creep part..My Aunt and Uncle had a ouija board game that they used to play with from time to time, one night as they went to bed..the board game started jumping around in the closet all by itself..

Scared shitless, my Uncle got the thing and burned it in the backyard...I would suggest to anyone not to fool with those things.!!!:eek:

Yeah you should never mess with a ouiji board. I don't believe in anything like that, but just incase it does exist, I wouldn't mess. It can be quite dangerous to tamper with.

Wow, dude. Thats said We-ji board right, lol? Anyways.. the car thing... Well I can only imagine, because I JUST got my permit, and im learning to do highspeeds. Its easy actually, but i couldnt even imagine, about spinning out that fast. Insane.

Kage said:
Yeah you should never mess with a ouiji board. I don't believe in anything like that, but just incase it does exist, I wouldn't mess. It can be quite dangerous to tamper with.

Dude.. cardboard board. Plastic thing, with glass in the tip, laying on the board with like a metal neadle. (sp?)

How could it be real? You cant contact the other side from it, or anything like that.

Or can you.. *dun dun dun*

Back
Top Bottom