Some suggestions.

i agree, OCforums is one of the best organized forums IMO. Same thing with XS. Its really nice. You guys should go check out the layout sometimes. (not like leave here or anything :p) But the layout is nice.

No its not been tehre don't like it. Maybe make a sticky that has a really good quide where it says Tips for watercooling and stuff and have poeple add comments to it. Thats alright but no entire sub fourm or what not.

Although i've said this before..i even tried to seperate Hrdware/software into two seperate sections..but David is keeping it as is...so it will remain as is.

As far as stickies go, i think too many of them will result in clutter.Only important and ones with purpose will remain. If it aint helping the forum it will not be stickied.

There is just one exeption to the above statement, the funny pics thread sticky. It was desided to reamain stuck. if a new and improved sticky is made than one of the old stickies come down, this is how it works.

with subforums, there could me more stickies that provide more information. But its David's forum.

I think the Gener Computer hardware and software is cluttered because everyone posts ALL of their problems with computers and software there. It is so disorginized and I think there should be sections so it would be easier.

Back
Top Bottom