How many Guru's are there?

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Because, he was a mod, and modded from two computers, with different ip's. they had to let him go because of security reasons.

ahhh, i see. Probably modded from our school. :rolleyes:

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Because, he was a mod, and modded from two computers, with different ip's. they had to let him go because of security reasons.

im screwed then! i mod from my laptop, pc, college puters, and a load of others... i must have a huge list of ip's... lol

edit... theres a good 50 different ip's under my list... lol

congrats Amish Kid... you're now a guru...

when I fist started there was only one Guru... (LK)...

as far as I know he is still alive... but he's at uni now so has less time to come on here and treat us to his ramblings...

I have a fair few computer I mod from as well...
alvino isn't a mod anymore because his account got hacked and his status removed...

and for whatever reason it wasn't put back...

according to the list that david posted there are a lot more than 30 Gurus!!! but only three gurus that joined before me.

LK, David and slayer...

Yea I know, guru isn't really that big of a deal thats why we need to make a new rank to make a new upper class.

mark thorpe said:
im screwed then! i mod from my laptop, pc, college puters, and a load of others... i must have a huge list of ip's... lol

edit... theres a good 50 different ip's under my list... lol

Well maybe they changed the rules then. But that is when Alvino told me on aim.

Nik00117 said:
Yea I know, guru isn't really that big of a deal thats why we need to make a new rank to make a new upper class.

Exactly, at like 4-5k posts. Maybe 6k. But something high.. For just satisfaction reasons, lol.

I totally agree anyone can hit 1,000 posts. But it takes dedication and the desire to want to stay here to get somthing like 4 or 6k posts. Thats why I feel a upper, upper class should be created and a new class is created everytime 20 or so poeple hit that class range. I think a really good limit would be like 6.5k or so. For me to hit that alone right now would take like 2.5 to 3 years to hit that kinda goal and it'd be somthing to do. And no spammer could really do it because they'd be banned way before they ever got there. Plus its like great i'm guru now lets party. Ok party over now what?

but you see, 1000 posts is easy. Some people can get it in a month. But 1,000 HELPFUL posts is difficult to get. I dont think social lounge should count as post count. Its just random stuff. Other topics that arent really "helpful" shouldnt get post count either. Just my $0.02

Back
Top Bottom