Guru's

RiverS said:
Where do all you Guru's out there learn all the stuff that you have learn't?? via the forums?? Where you once as nooby as i am ( -.- )???

I've learned alot from these forums. Then also wikipedia and some other computer related sites, but mostly this forum.
And I wasn't as nooby as most of the new ppl, but of course I knew very little compared to what I know now.

I read what it said. You don't mess 'round with lhuser nor other nor mods. We'll be suspended to your shoes

OK, back to topic. Lots of Gurus may I say.

RiverS said:
Where do all you Guru's out there learn all the stuff that you have learn't?? via the forums?? Where you once as nooby as i am ( -.- )???
just tinkering around... never be afraid to try something... even though im not a guru... im just saying that if you play around and take enough things apart then you will learn plenty

/. ? www.slashdot.org

that's how you learn stuff... ask questions... nobody just instinctivly knows stuff, everyone has to ask questions, or go somewhere to learn before they can answer someone elses questions.

actually slashdot is where you go to argue out mac v.s. windows when you have nothing better to do.

Back
Top Bottom