wut kind of...

Maurice said:
angry.gif
No
more arguments guys, or I will close this thread, which would be a pity, it started off OK, but now it's mostly argument, & has led to a few expletives being made, now shut it, or face the consequences, or I may give the main protagonists a few days off, to cool down
Alvino had a go, but has sensibly backed off.

Oh, I'm fine. I don't swear in my posts, nor do I take it to heart. I found this debate to be rather friendly, but some others take it to the head. So, please excuse myself and everyone else in this thread.

Quinton McLeod said:
1) Considering that last year was only a month and a half ago.

2) Go figure

3) The lawsuit is under investigation.

4) Your mother knows you. I bet she doesn't even know what colored boxers you like to wear let alone your preferences between AMD and Intel.

Point is, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you're a Intel fanboy. Just because you own an AMD, doesn't excuse the fact that you're a fanboy. I see people who use that excuse all the time. It doesn't work.

1. I said late last year. As in Oct. Nov. area. Intel has been outselling AMD until then.
2. Yeah, go figure, Dell has a contract with Intel, why would they want to use AMD cpus?
3. Thats good to hear.
4. Who cares what colored boxers i wear. And why do YOU care if im a fanboy or not. For all i care you are an AMD fanboy. So go shove that back up your butt. So what if i have an AMD? Who cares if i have an Intel? If i like using AMD fine. If i like using Intel, fine. It doesnt matter. Generally, i like AMD better. Im just backing Intel in their findings of their design flaws and actually fixing them. Why doesnt AMD go and find their cold bug and fix that? I dont see them doing that. They are just ruining it for other people by raising the TDP rating and their cpus STILL have that darn cold bug.

ownage said:
1. I said late last year. As in Oct. Nov. area. Intel has been outselling AMD until then.
2. Yeah, go figure, Dell has a contract with Intel, why would they want to use AMD cpus?
3. Thats good to hear.
4. Who cares what colored boxers i wear. And why do YOU care if im a fanboy or not. For all i care you are an AMD fanboy. So go shove that back up your butt. So what if i have an AMD? Who cares if i have an Intel? If i like using AMD fine. If i like using Intel, fine. It doesnt matter. Generally, i like AMD better. Im just backing Intel in their findings of their design flaws and actually fixing them. Why doesnt AMD go and find their cold bug and fix that? I dont see them doing that. They are just ruining it for other people by raising the TDP rating and their cpus STILL have that darn cold bug.
Thanks for your earlier post, but now you're still flaming, or arguing, if you prefer that term, re; "shove that back up your butt" etc.
Thread will definitely closed if there is any more of this. :mad:

i would appreciate if this thread was locked for a couple days. I could use a couple days of rest and then see if we can continue this in a humanly manner after that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom