For car enthusiast...import racing vids

TRDCorolla said:
A lot of them live with their parents still while they work full time. Then all their money gets dumped into their car.

Do you know these guys? Or do you just know that for fact?

RiverS said:
rise rockets?? :confused:

Rice rockets. :D Since most of these tuner cars are Japanese, like Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi etc. the Rice is just a term coined for Japanese cars because asians usually = rice. Get it? Something like that. Then it's called a rocket because it's been modded to go so fast.

TRDCorolla said:
Those Ford Mustangs are slow!!!!!! Man, I would hate to own one. What car went up against the Camaro? Probably a Supra that beat it or that IS300.

Too bad there aren't any clips with the Evo in there. The SRT-4 is a piece of crap compared to these other cars. Mini rice rocket. That GTi will smoke it so bad.

But not this one.. too bad the is300 didn't race this mustang... this mustang would pwn it in the face... http://fast-autos.net/vehicles/Ford/1994/SVT_10.0L_Boss_Mustang/
seriously...

sorry..."all stangs are slow????" TRDCorolla are you a rice burner?(no offence intended) I have a 1990 25th anniv. GT with well over 380hp at the rear N/A, no force induction at all. I can make a corvette owner cry from a stand still. unless your racing a v6 stang or a stock 4.6v8 your going to get whipped. most 5.0 and and newer v8 stangs are very quick with little modding. Granted I have over 6K invested in the car, it was not a compact coupe that only weights 2400lbs.

5.0:
306ci coming soon 347ci/vortec s/c 8lbs boost hehehe :)~ i better get some extra u-joints
trickflow HCI port/polished/matched
Ford B303 cam
K&N coldair intake
75mm MAF/T-Body
custom tune
12 deg adv. timing
FL-headers,2-chamber flowmaster,offroad x-pipe
C-4 auto trans
4.30 LS rear
alum. driveshaft
lowered 3/4"front 1.5" rear
17x9 cobra R's on nitto slicks

I've broken too many parts to list, plus I don't like street racing. COPS!!!

i heard gm is going to stop the gto line, i hope not i wanted to get one too. both car great cars i would love to try out the wrx though. the 07 cobra will be out soon, i'm trying to wait it out.

Yeah, the gto is a great car. Cobra... oohh... sounds sweet. However, nothing beats the buggatti veyron... seriously... except modded cars... like the boss mustang... but still... for a production car...

Back
Top Bottom