For car enthusiast...import racing vids

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Here are some nice videos of some nice rides. Oh, yes, there's street racing too. GTi, SRT4, Turbo IS300 (700whp?!?!?), Cobra, Camaro, Mercedes AMG, speed bikes, etc.

http://www.visionboy.com/videos.html

That blue Supra is probably the fastest car in there. The owner even took off one of the headlights just to squeeze in more cooler air for the turbo, lol. Check it out. It's kind of funny.

Where's Fierce at? He probably seen these vids before.

After watching all those, do you have the need for speed? Oh yeah. So nice to have that kind of power at your fingertips.

very nice post.. yeah, seriously... feirce is probably like *yeah yeah* been there seen that sorta thing. My car is the pontiac gto. Either that or a wrx sti. It depends...

Whoa, if you can get an STI, you will OWN on here. That beast is 300+ HP depending on what mods you put in it. Just stock is fast already. It's about 40 grand though.

Most of the cars in those videos use force induction. It's the only way to get power besides nitrous. Skyline got spanked in there by a Supra. Lots of engine swaps going on, but that is too extreme for me. My Corolla wouldn't even come close to what the IS300 can put out. That turbo'ed IS will beat me so bad, I will be crying. The 350Z can drift, lol. That's funny.

If you can't get the STI, try getting the EVO MR. They're cheaper, but fast. 284 HP turbocharged fast.

Those Ford Mustangs are slow!!!!!! Man, I would hate to own one. What car went up against the Camaro? Probably a Supra that beat it or that IS300.

Too bad there aren't any clips with the Evo in there. The SRT-4 is a piece of crap compared to these other cars. Mini rice rocket. That GTi will smoke it so bad.

What I'd like to know is how so many young guys can afford such nice vehicles. Does mommy and daddy have a big bank account or something?

Back
Top Bottom