Ever gotten scared?

I held my sister's hand as her heart stopped. 2 minutes I watched her as her heart was stopped. Scariest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Around 2:45 after heart failure, permanant brain damage occurs. Dephibrolator failed, twice. Then her heart started on it's own. Time is so relative that sometimes the world can stop. That day, two minutes outlasted the entire length of my existance, longest two mintues of my life. She's alive and well today, no permanant damage, 19 years old. I was 15. Don't ever say that miracles don't happen. And don't you dare tell me that I just made that up.

Wow, that would kinda suck. My dad wont go there with out a gun. I wont go with out my uncles Uzi. Yes, thats right. His Uzi. And im going to by it from him. Well at least, im not taking his .45 Tompson :D

I'm not really scared of anything anymore, other than losing a loved one, my girlfriend is everything to me, and I don't know what i would do without her.

To all guys with shadows anddemons, share them at www.paranormalsoup.com

This is a forum based on ghosts and UFO's Anyone interested?

To me, it used to be my old aunt's house. EVERY freakin' day, when I came in the house, I felt someone there...and I wasn't happy. I was upset and disturbed. And I got more disturbed when I entered my cousin's door...where...A GUY COMMITED SUICIDE! I just can't stand my fears with stuff like this. This was the scariest moment ever. Mostly at night...

Besides this, the only way to get scard is by ghosts or something...but I doubt I'll se one...hopefully, not...

1337DuD3 said:
Demons. Plain and simple. I deal with it every night. Scares me more then anythign else has. Rather not go into it though.
WTF!?!?! Nightmares?

the things that scare me are, someone breaking in, losing a loved one, and the video game F.E.A.R. (yes im like the only one in the world that is freakin terrafied of that game)

No recon, not nightmares. I'm not a little kid, nightmares aint jack.

What I'm referring to is demons. You know, Angels and Demons? That sort of thing. Ever since I was told a story about them from my Youth Pastor about two years ago, I've been scared ever since. Roughly ever night, I get EXTREMLY paranoid. Now, you may find my "fear" funny, childish, whatever, I don't care. Just so long as you don't experience the better off you are.

Demons, essentially, try to scare the living crap out of you. Happens to me ALLLLL the time. Every night. Last night, the night before that, and probably this night. Oh well, you won't understand until it happens to you. So just leave it at that.

1337DuD3 said:
No recon, not nightmares. I'm not a little kid, nightmares aint jack.

What I'm referring to is demons. You know, Angels and Demons? That sort of thing. Ever since I was told a story about them from my Youth Pastor about two years ago, I've been scared ever since. Roughly ever night, I get EXTREMLY paranoid. Now, you may find my "fear" funny, childish, whatever, I don't care. Just so long as you don't experience the better off you are.

Demons, essentially, try to scare the living crap out of you. Happens to me ALLLLL the time. Every night. Last night, the night before that, and probably this night. Oh well, you won't understand until it happens to you. So just leave it at that.
]

Well just remember. You are giving in to their tricks and ways. Just don't pay attention to them because you are obviously paying attention to them if you're that scared! :O

jac006 said:
I'd say the unknown. I fear what I don't know that's out there. Seriously... I hate the dark because I don't know what's in front of me. I hate flunking tests... lol... yeah, you get the picture. I'm not a perfectionist. Oh no, far from it. I just hate not knowing things that I feel I should know...

I sometimes wonder if your a clone of me....

Dev0115 said:
I also hate going to like the car late at night...or filling gas up at a rest area when its like 1 at night no one on the roads...u never know

i hate filling up the car, period. I am so paranoid about static...

i tell you what i really hate...My PE teacher he scares the crap outa me and he also says Please like Police (childish i know to pick that up) he freaks me out.

Wow...that is paranoid. I get static all the time when I get out of my car. Something with these Corolla's and static. I think it's the fabric seats. Just touch your car's door and you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom