hey

Okay, you come here, make one post and dont bother to do anything else. But whatever..

Welcome man!

Paradox said:
GOD I HATE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THESE HEY IM NEW THREADS!!!1

GET LOST MAN, I HATE YOU NOOBS!!

lol im just messin, thats my way of saying hi XP Hope you have a good time here, I'm Paradox. I'll be your flight attendant, Pillows are under your bed, bathroom it down the aisle and too your right, and.. lunch will be serves shortly. Please feel free to ask anyone of these fine assistants for service. Thanks for choosing computerforums.org ^_^
hahahahahaha ROFL

Welcome to United Airlines. I am your flight attendant, Bädgêr™. Please keep seatbelts in the locked position. Thank you.

Please read our disclaimer.

Confirmed Regional Upgrade Terms and Conditions

Valid Carrier: This upgrade may be used only on United®, United Express® or TedSM flights (only on multi-cabin aircraft) and not on flights operated by other airlines. Upgrade requests for flights marketed by other airlines but operated by United are only permitted at the airport on the day of travel, subject to availability.This offer is valid only for the recipient and is limited to the purchase of no more than eight Confirmed Regional Upgrades. No refunds allowed once the purchase is complete. Upgrades will post to your e-upgrade bank within 3 business days of the transaction.
Valid Routing: This upgrade may be used for travel on United, United Express or Ted within Region 1, which includes North America, Hawaii, Caribbean and Central America. For specific definitions please refer to the detailed chart online. Stopovers are not permitted.
Upgradeable Booking Classes: This upgrade may be used on United Business® (C, D) and United Economy®
(Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K) fares in Region 1, except where the terms and conditions of sale state that
the booking class is not eligible for upgrade.
Non-Upgradeable Tickets: This upgrade may not be used on any booking classes not specifically listed as upgradeable, or on any Mileage Plus award ticket. Some Internet sites, such as Priceline.com and Hotwire.com, issue tickets that are not upgradeable. Please check with your Internet site for terms and conditions.
Mileage Plus Accrual: The Mileage Plus miles earned will be based upon the class of service purchased, not the upgraded class of service. Ticketing: Ticket must be issued in the purchased United Economy class or United Business class fare. Ticket will not be reissued using this upgrade.
Request Upgrade: The upgraded United First® NF booking class or United Business NC booking class of service may be requested after ticket is issued in the purchased United Economy class or United Business class fare. If available, the upgraded class will be confirmed and a seat assignment may be requested. The upgraded NF/NC booking class may not always be available on all flights or on all days of the week when traveling.
Upgrade Processing: For United-, United Express- and Ted-operated flights, upgrade may be requested any time after ticketing, and this upgrade will be processed based on the availability of capacity-controlled seating. Upgrades are subject to availability.
Upgrade Rules: Multiple upgrades or awards may not be combined to obtain a two-cabin upgrade. For flights that stop en route, the upgrade is only permitted when the upgraded seating is available and confirmed on all portions of the flight.
Changes/Refunds: The rules of the fare purchased determine the changes or refunds that are allowed. Check with United or a travel professional.
Other Important Notes: This upgrade may only be used to upgrade one person. Upgrade has no cash value and may not be altered or duplicated. Valid ID is required. Lost, stolen, expired or destroyed upgrades will not be replaced.
Validity Period: This upgrade is only valid for travel one year from date of issue. For example, upgrade certificates issued in March 2006 are valid for travel through March 31, 2007. Expiration date will not be extended. This upgrade is void if sold or bartered.
Other restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com.

Back
Top Bottom