Ever gotten scared?

I'd say the unknown. I fear what I don't know that's out there. Seriously... I hate the dark because I don't know what's in front of me. I hate flunking tests... lol... yeah, you get the picture. I'm not a perfectionist. Oh no, far from it. I just hate not knowing things that I feel I should know...

lol...dude i duno why its on ground level always makes me think someone could be learking around the back yard lol

Well, also when im out side taking a piss in the dark.. im always something is out there and is gonna ''get me''. Lmao.. :D

I hate being in small spaces, ecspecially underwater.

Like this one time I was in this cave and crap well to get farther into it you had to crawl through this little hole. Well that scared the crap outta me.

I hate the thought of someone braking into my house in the middle of the night. :(

I will never forget about 2 years ago, in the middle of the night, my family and I heard this HUGE crash in our house. I heard my mom screaming and I thought someone broke in and was hitting her or something.

But later, we all found out that a shelf in the closet colapsed. My mom was screaming because she was frightened. Ever since then, I always think that someone will brake in. I don't do that as much as I used to, but it pops up occassionaly.

I also hate going to like the car late at night...or filling gas up at a rest area when its like 1 at night no one on the roads...u never know

Yepp ran into that one a couple times..Cheat ass gas stations keep like all the lights OFFF and right behihd the woods...Thank god i was with my cousin poped the credit card in stared filling up and ran right into the car (O4 MAXIMA LEATHER WHOAA!!) prooly the worst situation..next to gettin a flat or car breaking down in the middle of no where next to the woods like at 2 at night ahahha

When I was little, the boogeyman myth hiding in the closet scared the crap out of me. The scariest thing that happened to me now is I thought I saw a mysterious shadow in the night before I was about to go to sleep. It was dark all over. The only lights came from the outside street lights coming in through the windows. I had just finished using the restroom when I thought I heard something from the hallway. I turned really fast and swear I saw a shadow of some sort flashing by. Then it was gone.

I thought I was imagining things since I was so tired so I just went to bed. I could hear ruffling sounds while I was awake, but it couldn't have been from inside the house. THe doors and windows were locked. I should know because I checked them before going to bed. I assumed it was a stray cat, or our neighborhood stray dog wandering the streets at night. Then I fell asleep...

Thia was pretty bad too. I was in mexico with my dad and brother. Not the nice tourist part either. My dad lives in Phoenix Arizona so we just drove to mexico just to hang out well we ended up camping on a beach for the night and there were these mexicans like walking around staring at us and crap. Well they didnt look like the most trustworthy people so we got out of there but the boarder was closed. Well we were sleeping in my dads Nissian Frontier (not too much space) well finally the border opened and we were able to get back in the U.S. but it was kinda scary.

Back
Top Bottom