Ever gotten scared?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Whats the thing that has scared you the most. In your entire life? Mine was this stupid maze thing. I hit a wall, and then, (late about night, about 3am, with headphones on, full) I hit the wall, and that stupid exorsit (sp?) scared the sh!t out me..

Walked into mimis house one day, Typical summer day, snake is ontop of the door, falls on my head *hunter runs for hills* I was a kid

Now nothing scares me, I get startled but thats about it lol

Demons. Plain and simple. I deal with it every night. Scares me more then anythign else has. Rather not go into it though.

1337DuD3 said:
Demons. Plain and simple. I deal with it every night. Scares me more then anythign else has. Rather not go into it though.

Uhh... This is NOT meant to be mean, but I don't really understand what you mean. Like the ones that live under your bed or closet? Again, this is NOT meant to be mean!

I think he means the Fallen Angel kind

They mess with me alot too, All the time, But I'm not scared of them. They have no powers

Id have to say the leprechaun from the movie Leprechaun. I saw the first movie when i was little, and it scared me so bad. Ive seen them all and I know how silly the movies are, but if im walking down stairs with all the lights off...........

hahaha i'll have to agree with you on the maze...
that was real bad
or the wheres waldo one on ebaums...that was good.

I used to be like that. Then I turned 10.

Sorry man. I just had to make fun of you, lol :D

Its all good though :)

Its because the deamons are downstairs huh?

Back
Top Bottom