Some suggestions.

ownage

Fully Optimized
I would like to suggest to make a new sub topic under general computers etc. called cooling and make two sections under 'cooling' for water (some people have went water, and need help, so i think its appropriate) and your general air cooling.

Another suggestion is i would like to vote for stickies. Some threads have some great information that i would have liked to be stickied. And i dont like that mods (dont worry guys, i like all of you mods ;)) can just put up a sticky whenever they feel like it. So i think that voting for stickies is a great idea. Please post your ideas in here in how we can make this great forum even better. And post your replies about my ideas too. Thanks guys.

EDIT: and i saw the General Electronics sub-topic in the General Computer Hardware and Software Forum. :confused: I dont think it belongs there. What do you guys think?

Yeha, voting sounds alright, but then the board would get so messy... we might have to a seperate sticky sub thread...

Well, i was say that people would post, "I vote sticky" and post additional information if necessary. Or just say a good job.

Yeah I think we should start making some more sub forums that are more for overclocking and stuff. That could make this forum grow a lot more if we had more overclocking stuff here too.

i guess...i like the ideas though...it would be nice to see some of them put in place

This is all about achieving a balance. You can't have it too complex, yet you have to have enough features so that our forum will look more professional and less cluttered.

i agree....less topic areas are better. i looked at some forums with like 30 different topics, and it made my head hurt just to think about where i would place a certain question.

but the general computer hardware and software is a mess. There is stuff everywhere.

Something like OCForums is nice, but probably hard for most of us to get used to.

Back
Top Bottom