I get my drivers permit!

Nice car mate :D congrats on your licence.

im 18 now... the UK driving test sucks. its a terrible test... and its far too expensive too... £55 a test, and over £20 a lesson. plus another £22 for the theory test. need to get another test booked... my cars getting lonely sitting outside now...

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

:D

Theory?
All you have to keep in mind is
1> Two objects can not coexist in the same space at the same time.
Although motorists all over the world try to disprove that.
2> Braking distance is proporinal to how far around you have turned your head.
Babes on the sidewalk are a real hazard.
3> Objects in the mirror are closer than they look.
Including that cop that's been behind you for the last 5 miles.
4> Speaking of cops. They can find the damnest places to hide something as big as a car.
Must have been real good at hide and seek.
5> How fast it goes has nothing to do with how much it costs. Even Lance can get a bicycle to 70MPH.
Refer back to item 4.

That's all in fun people. I'll post them as I think of them. Seti's rules of the road.

Nice care Mark, insurance must truly suck though.........hoping to get myself a new car in a few months.....I think its gonna be the new Golf GTI though.........

setishock said:
Theory?
All you have to keep in mind is
1> Two objects can not coexist in the same space at the same time.
Although motorists all over the world try to disprove that.
2> Braking distance is proporinal to how far around you have turned your head.
Babes on the sidewalk are a real hazard.
3> Objects in the mirror are closer than they look.
Including that cop that's been behind you for the last 5 miles.
4> Speaking of cops. They can find the damnest places to hide something as big as a car.
Must have been real good at hide and seek.
5> How fast it goes has nothing to do with how much it costs. Even Lance can get a bicycle to 70MPH.
Refer back to item 4.

That's all in fun people. I'll post them as I think of them. Seti's rules of the road.

Dude, that hilarious!

And Mark Thorpe look at this! I made this thread for ya, because my brothers car looks like yours! :D
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=32141&highlight=mark+thorpe

Went for the first drive today. On my way home from school. Did 60 on the highway for my first drive. Its actually pretty simple. I was surprised, how easy it was driving at highspeeds.

And on top of it all, I made it out alive!

im takin drivers training this spring. I cant wait untill I can drive, it will be so nice.

EDI: Sweet 999 posts

Back
Top Bottom