698$ repair!!!

ExGamer

In Runtime
OMG OMG OMG BAD BAD BAD BAD! My zv600 screen cracked! a sharp object hit the screen (while closed) i got a big black spot on it ..so i call hp ....698$ to repair ..!!!!! do u know i should sell ebay or get a screen off ebay and fix for 250$ screen off ebay

You can hook that up to a laptop :D

But uh.. Well, whats the specs of it? For 700 dollars, you can ger a decent laptop from dell.. Rathen then reparing that..

Sempro 3200 758 mb of ram i think , 40 gb hard drive .... 15" high deff broken wide screen , how much do u think i cna get selling on ebay for it

How much did you pay for it then subtract gee 200 or 300. You cuold just get a reg mointor and hook it up though.

ExGamer said:
OMG OMG OMG BAD BAD BAD BAD! My zv600 screen cracked! a sharp object hit the screen (while closed) i got a big black spot on it ..so i call hp ....698$ to repair ..!!!!! do u know i should sell ebay or get a screen off ebay and fix for 250$ screen off ebay

"Ouchie" i hate when that happens..yeah i would'nt pay to have it fixxed, iwould just get a new one like ArrizX_MuziK said.

Back
Top Bottom