Computer In your life

sutthipong

Beta member
Now, computer is important for everyone. It can create a lot of thing which has only purpose is to permit convenience for people. I am a one person who need to use computer in my daily. So, I think that the most people need to use as me. However, in my opinion, important of computer should be have three reasons. First of all, it is used for doing work. For example, report, homework and write program etc. All people can use it because it easies to use and you get a quality work. Second, computer is used to relax. You can listening music, watch the movie and play game from a computer. Finally, It can communicate with other people in the world. When you connect internet you can talk with other people. In addition, you can communicate with them by e-mail. Besides, you can know news from internet too. In conclusion, In present, computer is necessitate for everyone and it is one type of equipment which development in every time. What do you think about computer ?

Sutthipong Promgate 47215131 G.22

It's what moves us forward mainly due to economical reasons. Everything runs off of computers and we're required to use them to generate reports (school, work, etc.). No choice there. All the businesses and technology in the world run by computers so we pretty much need to learn how to use one. We just manage to make it fun along the way (ie, games, watching movies on PCs, MP3s, etc).

I have to use a computer... my job is based around it...

I don't write reports though, I don't watch movies on my work computer and only sometimes listen to the radio/mp3s

my job is computer support.

Yeah i need a computer for where i work to.

For all the PLC and HMI programming and researching.

sutthipong said:
Now, computer is important for everyone. It can create a lot of thing which has only purpose is to permit convenience for people. I am a one person who need to use computer in my daily. So, I think that the most people need to use as me. However, in my opinion, important of computer should be have three reasons. First of all, it is used for doing work. For example, report, homework and write program etc. All people can use it because it easies to use and you get a quality work. Second, computer is used to relax. You can listening music, watch the movie and play game from a computer. Finally, It can communicate with other people in the world. When you connect internet you can talk with other people. In addition, you can communicate with them by e-mail. Besides, you can know news from internet too. In conclusion, In present, computer is necessitate for everyone and it is one type of equipment which development in every time. What do you think about computer ? Sutthipong Promgate 47215131 G.22

Welcome to computerforums!! I use my computer for your second and third reasons.....for relaxing, and communicating. I do very little "work" on here. It's mostly my hobby, and for entertainment purposes...and for researching things....and for learning stuff(mostly computer stuff).....and some shopping...and banking...and taxes...and digital photography.....and video....ok,ok I need my computer!!.....there, I said it. :D

1st of all Welcome To CF <Computer forums> ..sutthipong

Computer's play a very big roll in life, Computer's design and build other computer's..help with work..help with relaxing and playing movie,games.music..

But what will the computer's of tomorrow bring, computer's are getting almost as fast as the speed of thought..I think in the near future we will have some sort of interconnection to them as well. Or some sort of memory chips implanted in our head to help with better memory.

Amagine recalling the entire dictionary at will, or putting into memory a program like the movie (The Matrix) the ability to learn a new skill in a few seconds..

I fee so too. I use computers for reports, homework, research, stock, business, e-mail, games, movies, music, TV, heck i got a TV in my room my dad said it was broek asked ow long it had been broken said it'd had been out for 2 or 3 days now. I went didn't notice. I turned it on last night didn't get signal (on free satillete) right now so I turned it off. Computerse are the new thing and will remaind the new thing for quite some time. Its almost capable to how key the car was.

sutthipong said:
Now, computer is important for everyone. It can create a lot of thing which has only purpose is to permit convenience for people. I am a one person who need to use computer in my daily. So, I think that the most people need to use as me. However, in my opinion, important of computer should be have three reasons. First of all, it is used for doing work. For example, report, homework and write program etc. All people can use it because it easies to use and you get a quality work. Second, computer is used to relax. You can listening music, watch the movie and play game from a computer. Finally, It can communicate with other people in the world. When you connect internet you can talk with other people. In addition, you can communicate with them by e-mail. Besides, you can know news from internet too. In conclusion, In present, computer is necessitate for everyone and it is one type of equipment which development in every time. What do you think about computer ?

Sutthipong Promgate 47215131 G.22

That was a very good essay! Nice, good job! :)

my computer is for gaming,email,instant message,web browsing, music, DVD'S, hmm more gaming :) and sum school work. i have to go on a comp or i start going crazy:)

Back
Top Bottom