I get my drivers permit!

I know one thing: When I'll get my liscense, I will probably drive my parents' car with them, since it's useless to drive with my own car. Then, at 17-18, my babe comes home (babe=car)

setishock said:
If you don't like how I drive then get off the sidewalk...

You of most people, know how to drive for 30 years or something. I think we'll be safe with you

In my day (Now did that sound wierd or what...) you could get a learners permit at 16. Then drive on that for 90 days. Driver's license depended on if you passed the written and road test after that.
At my high school drivers ed was given by the football coach. What a joke. But had to have it with the new insurance laws going in to affect at the time. If you didn't take the class you had to drive on the learners permit for a year.
But with teen traffic accidents being on the rise and a lot of them fatal, something had to be done. So you have the current license procedures.
Driving is not a right. It's a privlage. So just go with the flow...

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well 15, and a half is permit here. And if your under that, (me) and taking drivers ed (also me) we get our permits reguardless of age. Which is awesome. Then with 6/mo's and 50 hours (10 at night) of driving, we get our intermediate license..

Thats like ours, I live in florida and its nearly the same if not spot on

i've had my license since october of 2005 (i'm 16), but I have to drive an older car.. eh it works...
sorta pissed off when it comes to driving right now, I got rear-ended yesterday after school in the freaking parking lot. The offender is paying for it, and the damage isn't that bad.. but for some reason I was REALLY pissed off and stressed the rest of the day..

Back
Top Bottom