how much will VISTA cost?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
ok so im 14 (old enough to get a summer job) and i want to get vista when it comes out... how much will it cost? second thing is, will i be able to play all of my Windows XP games on it?

recon 16 said:
ok so im 14 (old enough to get a summer job) and i want to get vista when it comes out... how much will it cost? second thing is, will i be able to play all of my Windows XP games on it?

im no expert or anything, but im guessing vista will be a few hundred dolalrs. and you should be able to play win xp games on it- windows oses usually always have backwards compatiblilty.

im thinking more on the lines of high 200 maybe mid 3...not really sure

It depends on the version... there's going to be a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT of versions out. Like a basic basic one for 3rd world countries all the way to an "ultimate version" with everything included.

It will be sweet, however. Looking forward to this:

jac, u couldn't find a larget picture? :D

Yeah, it's gonna be nice, though I don't think that I will be getting it because it needs a pretty good computer.

1337DuD3 said:
Man, $300 for an Operatiing System? Well, thank goodness for BitTorrent. errr wait...no, that's "wrong" ;)
*cough* of coarse! *cough*

Vista will probably be harder go pirate than XP, but i'm sure crackers/hackers will manage to get by that... they usually do.. I MIGHT buy vista, but not for a while.. atleast not until I get a real 64-bit dual core CPU.
I want to experience the faster performance of Amd64 on vista from the start, not my washed out 3 year old 2.4ghz p4.

I will NOT go 64-bit.so therefore, as soon as Windows Vista goes on, I will either go with the Server ED of it or Windows Server 2003

Back
Top Bottom