never ever been

Yer, I can agree with him that this all works. I have got.

Adaware,
Spy Bot,
McAfee Security center, With Firewall, AntiVirus and spam killer. (Used to have Norton AntiVirus and Windows Firewall but i was board so i downloaded this insted to play with)

And thats about it. Mine works fine as *****************. :D I can beleve him 100% that this works.

O also i have a Modem Router (intergrated Firewall also lol) lol

Seti says> Your reference to a gals backside was uncalled for. Think before you post.

joxley1990 said:
I bet there is something crappy on there..a running process or a hidden batch file..something will be there, there was a test done on TV, a company went out, bought a brand new computer, reformatted it, plugged ethernet broadband in, left in on for a few days playing music and whatsuch...went back to it and it has crap on it!! Thats scary dont ya think. I think high speed broadband users are more at risk than anything, loads and loads of information constantly being passed through your computer, and you have no control over it...

One thing to learn, never ever ever listen to the TV. Its all crap. They were most likly n00bs and had pants software on it with no firewall etc.... Windows media player sends data out as well as in. With out a Firewall who knows what can piggy back on that data.

And no protection is 100% perfect. Try running all your scans from safe mode and see what pops up. Oh and run a rootkit revealer. You'd be surprised what it finds.

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
I have never ever been hacked
Inever get sypware
Inever get viruses

and my comp is nice and fast, it flies lol take about 10 seconds to boot :)

I dont know how lol

but this is the software that I use

haha this is funny because I never have been hacked I never get spyware and i dont get viruses :)
heres what i use

spyware-spybot, adaware
viruses-norton anti virus 2006
firewall-windows firewall
spam- Choicemail
defrag- Executive software diskkeeper 9.0
registry-advanced registry tuneup, registry fix
washers-smart protector pro, windows washer
clean up-disk clean up
browsers-Firefox!!!!
speed fan to moniter temperatures of my hardrive and computer

and thats some of the software that i use to keep my comp clean and running good

hope this helps even a little bit lol

Your sig should not be used to display problems, just a quote, or a witty [clean!] remark, or whatever.

Hope you get your current problem sorted out!

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
I have never ever been hacked
Inever get sypware
Inever get viruses

and my comp is nice and fast, it flies lol take about 10 seconds to boot :)

I dont know how lol

but this is the software that I use

haha this is funny because I never have been hacked I never get spyware and i dont get viruses :)
heres what i use

spyware-spybot, adaware
viruses-norton anti virus 2006
firewall-windows firewall
spam- Choicemail
defrag- Executive software diskkeeper 9.0
registry-advanced registry tuneup, registry fix
washers-smart protector pro, windows washer
clean up-disk clean up
browsers-Firefox!!!!
speed fan to moniter temperatures of my hardrive and computer

and thats some of the software that i use to keep my comp clean and running good

hope this helps even a little bit lol
I have deleted your sig, it was over the max of six lines,and it was not used for for it's rightful purpose, If you renew it, please use it correctly & keep it to a five line max, others here, please note.

shouup said:
I agree with mike, you would have to have a very boring internet habbit to not ever get infected with anything.
Using mod powers, I have reduced your sig to the max of five lines [rule 4] keep it to this.

Ha ha ha ha ha owned. I love being on here its so fun. This is coming onto my 2nd year i think. I love taking the rip out of new members its so enlightening for me and all of the other old members such as me :D Im not to shore about them new mods though, they look like they mean bussness this time. No fun :(

Novartic_ said:
Ha ha ha ha ha owned. I love being on here its so fun. This is coming onto my 2nd year i think. I love taking the rip out of new members its so enlightening for me and all of the other old members such as me :D Im not to shore about them new mods though, they look like they mean bussness this time. No fun :(
If you mean me, I joined after you, 2005, the difference is, I'm a mod, I didn't apply, David gave it to me a few weeks after I joined, as I had held a job of high security for many years before I retired, take the p*** out of me & you're treading a dangerous path downhill sometimes, only sometimes ending in a PB, depends how far you want to take it.
Let me see, you'll probably say you didn't mean me,....good guess?, but if you did, I'll keep a sharp eye on you
Did the fact that I deleted your sig after you ignored the sticky, annoy you?, awww, shame!
Read my sig, it means what it says.

I see you live in Bournemouth, I live just a few miles away, know Kinson well

Back
Top Bottom