The Site

RiverS

In Runtime
Don't you think that for a computer forum there is just a slight more non related computer talk than computer talk (not that i have been here long)? anyway what is your opinion?

This is social lounge thats its main prepress...

People think some peope post more in the soical lounge, like i have been lately people like to have a break everynow and then just to chill i no i do, with like as people go on the net to break from reality, im having a break from computer etc etc ANWAYS..______-
As ive said just because someone doesnt post realated to computers doesnt mean they dont read them or anything like that...

edit: also to take there mind of sorten things..............

RiverS,
I used to agree almost to the point my place wasn't going to have one. But if you stop and think about it some folks come in to see what's up in the social lounge. Then while they're here they may go > Hmm I have been having a problem. Let me post it and see what responce I get.< Meanwhile they spot something they know the answer to and post a reply. So as much as it gets crazy from time to time, I have to admitt it has a purpose. I still don't agree with postings' counting here.

I feel you need to have a section in the forum where you can talk about normal everyday stuff, this is a community and just talking about sober computer stuff can get boring at times. We're friendly around here (well most of us) and causal conversation is a good addition.

I enjoy browsing the Social Lounge's threads. Often, there are funny ones that give you a nice break from the mundane tasks of everyday life. And, it's nice to give your mind a break from computer stuff once in a while. Although most of my time on this website is spent in the computer related sections, I like to check in here once in a while just to see what's going on.

The social lounge is exactly the name..a place to chill, talk about interests of what's going on around peoples lives other than Computer this or computer that.

If something interesting is going on in the world..this is where it will be dicussed.Also it's a place to get to know people and find out what their interests are.

I agree if we wouldn't have the social louge the fourm would become dead. And actually if you look closely more poeple view the computer hardware section then the social louge on ANY DAY. So this shows that poeple do actually do more in computer hardware. I personnally don't into the computer room much, but hey I do go int though once in a while red the topics and if there is somthing I know I look at it other wise I stay out. And rep points is a better way to tell how wise a guy is in computers then post count anyone can spam smartly and not get caught.

Back
Top Bottom