Tech support call

trust me i get some good ones, i'm a pharmacist for a major retail chain. Of course i get everything under the sun. but the one that stands out is this: A older couple comes in, the wife is just standing there not saying a word. she looks like shes in pain or what not; the husband tells me. my wife was brushing her teeth with this, and now she can't speak or feel anything in her mouth. he puts hemroid cream on the counter, I couldn't even look at them in the eyes by this time. my partner comes over and tells them. hemroid cream isn't for oral use, move the tooth paste and the hemroid cream away from the same area. go buy new brushes, and then go see thier dr right now. if you could only see her face, you would've lol.

I was reading tech support stories here is one. For a major ISP in cananda.

Tech Guy: Hello please tell me your name
Girl: blah blah (not important)
Tech Guy: What seems to be the problem
Girl: Well I just got connected, it was very slow, so then I called my friend and asked him for help, he didn't know what to do so now i'm calling you.
After a few troubleshooting steps he gets to the modem.
Tech: Can you rest your modem for me ma?
Girl: I don't have one.
Tech: Is this for private use or public such as a office space?
Girl: Private
Tech: What did they call your internet service when they hooked it up?
Girl: Dail Up.
Tech: Hang up the phone, hit connect, it'll be slow, get ahold of our sales department and order broandband I assure it'll be muich faster.

Not sure if its word to word found the story on a tech website at school.

hiddjaio said:
It's still not worth it.

One of my buddies got one person, and they told him to boot the computer and he actually gave it a kick...

You know your dumb when
Lol, i know some people like that *cough* *cough* ICT TEACHER *cough* *cough*

I used to work tech support for HP Printers. boy let me tell you i ran across some stupid people.

One person called in and said her printer wouldn't power up, i asked her if it was plugged in and she said no.

I fell out of my chair laughing.

I would have told her that she might want to see a doctor or something to make yourself feel even funnier, although what she said was a classic.

This reminds me of a windows error screen i saw once (not uncommon) that said keyboard not found, press any key to continue. LMAO :D

I had a stupidty moment myself :(

One night on my comp, I was listening to music. All of a sudden, my speakers broke. I was like what?? How did that happen.

So my dad called tech support and they couldn't fix it so they said the onboard sound is broken so we need to replace my mobo.

So a few days later, a guy came over to replace it. He first tried to seee if he could fix it.

Later, he told me the speaker jack was plugged into the wrong color. :(

I honestly had no idea how that happened. How can a speaker just plug out and in by itself?

Well, i tried replugging it and maybe put it in the wrong one. I felt like such a retard.

:(

Well i've had stupid moments myself. But they are rare. One time I spent 30 mins figuring out why my mic wasn't working. Turned out I had the HEADSET plugged in, not that mic part. But i've learned since then I triple chekc m connections before looking like an idiot. I've also freaked out when my PSU main power switch was off one time. Took me about 10 mins to figure it out though.

Hahah does everybody remember that joke that nasha posted about the tech support, and all along the power had gone off..?!

It must be hard being in techie support, all those noobs.

OMFG i'd hate the job as tech support. I'll be more then happy to do it on here because most poeple here don't ask really stupid questions.

Back
Top Bottom