I get my drivers permit!

Hmm, I think need my driver's temp liscence. I'm 6...turniong 17 in a few months...

whatever, congrats man! And If I see you, don't bash in my house with the car...if you do...I'LL CHASE YOU DOWN WITH MY FRYING PAN!!!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
'

Haha, yeah. Thats what im saving up for now. The stereo in it just completely died. So.. It need sound in it period! Its nice to, its got sheepskin covered seats. Just outta curiosity, how many watts, do I want in the cd/amp. And what brand of speakers?

I think Kicker's are pretty good, and Pioneer... Alpine has great consoles. I'd say you want at least 200-400 watts in the main stereo and 300 watts in the sub (all RMS).

I really don't know though, but that should get you by for sure!

@lhuser

Ill shoot you in the ass, with my airsoft gun!

@Jamxx
Sounds nice, Although I was thinking like alpine, or pioneer. What do you think of them?

Alpine and Pioneer are great... Check around on Circuitcity's website, they have some pretty cool stuff. And you can put your car model in there to see if everything'll fit.

Well yeah, but I kinda want it professionally done. Although a good enough deal, and id risk doing it myself, lol. So... right quick, just some random like mp3/cd player, maybe 40 watts. And get like a 600-1000 watt amp? And where should i put the bass? Backseat, trunk?

Man, I really don't know. The amp should go in the truck, as well as the sub (obviously). Oh, and make sure you get good speaker wire! It can make all the difference.

Nice im 17 and i got license at 16 Students really EZ 15 question test and a spin arround the block from the place were you get the license only restriction 11:30 PM or more you cant drive but its ok they dont really reinforce it much sometimes back from some friends 1 AM or 2 i see a cop car and he doesent stop me :) I have a 99 Civic EX really nice it was that or a new comp LoL hard choice(not really way more a car than a comp ^_^ ill have to stay a while with my crappy rig :p) .

Everything is diferent in Mexico the thing with licenses you could be like 16 or even 15 and not have any license the officer just tells you to be carefull LoL.BTW when im 18 all have to take the license on california DMV to much hassle for a dam license :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom