New video card help

Mikey1

In Runtime
i just purchased a E-Geforce 6800 GS AGP. I put it in and it is connected properly. i turn my computer on and i hear this HIGH PITCH NOISE!!! i dont even know what it is coming from. the monitors stays blank and i dont know what to do. i tried puttng in the installation cd but it didnt do anything so could u plzzzz help!!!

i just looked on some other forums and they say that it might be a warning to the cpu that it is overheating..........they also say that it might be from like a mobo speaker?...........plzzz i need your help ( by the way this is another computer im on )

meh i got it working but the graphics lag with COD 2 for some reason like really really bad where it like pauses..........u know what to do?

better then your 6600gt 128mb. These are actually very good cards and i had to mess around with all the resolutions because i have duel monitors going so that is probly y.

i got the computer running because the card required a plug in direct from the power supply but i dont know what is wrong with the graphics it is really weird. the screen keeps like freezing and skipping when i play games.

Back
Top Bottom