I get my drivers permit!

In Oregon our permits limit us to drive in any state, so long as the state's law permits it. You can get your driving permit, which is what I have, at age 15, you can get your License with restrictions at age 16, but you must have 100 hours of driving time or 55 hours driving time with Driver's Education.

I'm 17 and have the Driver's Permit. I got off to a rather late start because I had troubles with my Social Security card and Birth Certificate. Was rather frustrating...errr...

pinky4life623yz said:
nice i cant wait to get mine
nj sucks lol

o yea sry arrizxmusik
this is a new logon
is there neway for my old one to get enabled?
Ask david. PM him about it.

My future car

db90el.jpg

Not much to save now :(

I get mine in 4 months exactly. Well, that's my birthday anyway. I'm excited! :D

Nice car ArrizX! I like it! But a stereo in there and it'll be sweet! :D

You're supossed to be temp banned. Now you just violated a rule. At this pace you may want to be cautios. Multiple accounts is not a good thing, plus you're supossed to be temp banned.

Just for good policy and because I'm a good member, I'm reoprting your post as a Bad Post and reaosns why is because of multiple accounts. Also a direct PM to David about you having multiple accounts. We'll see what he has to say. And no, I'm not directly targeting you, I'm just trying to be a good member.

nice man, got my liscense a little over 2 months ago, i thought that pennsylvania rules suck until i heard nj's, in pa you can get your permit at 16, and then your liscense at 16 1/2, you have to have 50 hours behind the wheel with someone with a liscense over 21, and i guess im also lucky that i got free lessons for 6 hours (9 45 min sessions ) cus our school hires someone to do it for free

for the liscensce test you have to take a road test where you have to parallel park to start (which is easy after you get the hang of it, thing is though its tought to get a hang of) and then go out on a road test, and just have to pass, i got a perfect score

but anyway good luck with your permit, i thought my times with a permit where stupid and i just wanted my liscense so i could drive by myself whenever and wherever, so gl

btw i have a 96 explorer xlt, pretty sweet car can fill it with a lot of my buds, but gas sucks

Jamxx said:
I get mine in 4 months exactly. Well, that's my birthday anyway. I'm excited! :D

Nice car ArrizX! I like it! But a stereo in there and it'll be sweet! :D
'

Haha, yeah. Thats what im saving up for now. The stereo in it just completely died. So.. It need sound in it period! Its nice to, its got sheepskin covered seats. Just outta curiosity, how many watts, do I want in the cd/amp. And what brand of speakers?

ny laws are alrite
16-permit
16 1/2-junior license can drive only to work and school
18- full license
im taking drivers ed so i can get my license early

No, my bro got his license at 17 (not the full one).

Well, maybe he could have gotten it at 16 1/2 but I am not 100% positive.

Nice job 1337dud3!! Way to be a good member! *adds rep points to 1337dud3*Yeah there is no reason for multiple accounts. Especially if you got banned.

Back
Top Bottom