I just sent an e-mail to NVIDIA!!!

Jamxx said:
Nice e-mail. I hope to hear a response. If they send you one post it back here as soon as possible! :D

My intentions are to post the response in the forum as soon as I recieve one!

Although, I doubt I'll get a reply about the 7900 series video card. I just want to know if they'll launch the card soon or not, because I'm biulding a new system and I want to put a 7800GT in my new PC, so when a new product comes out it will lower the cost, meaning, less hours I have to work to save up the money. :)

That's true. You might get someone nice to respond though, who spills a little bit of information. He may even check out the forums! That'd be really, really cool.

1337DuD3 said:
It's called a typo Lac3y. People make mistakes. For instance, starting out a sentence with, "ummm..." is not really correct, but who cares, as long as the audience gets the point. :)

Well, I don't know. I want a video card that will display great graphics at an affordable price. Thsi would be, at least for me, the 7800GT. It's a good card, which I really want to get as I have seen the graphics it can display. Plus, I'll be getting two of them, so that essentially doubles the video quality.

As for DirectX 10, I don't know. As well as ShaderPixel 4.0. I don't think they'll make that much of a difference when compared to today's higher end cards. Either way, the more cards they produce, the better. :D

aaah, I was just kidding mate.

Lac3y said:
aaah, I was just kidding mate.

I know, but hey, my point was that people mess up!

allenn812 said:
Ummmmm "thsi"?

Ok now you guys are just picking on me...not cool...[/sarcastic] :D

Jamxx said:
That's true. You might get someone nice to respond though, who spills a little bit of information. He may even check out the forums! That'd be really, really cool.

Well, at least I got word out about CF. I really wanted to make emphasis on this forum. It's a good place full of knowledge, and full of people who prefer NVIDIA products. So, at least CF's name is out! :D

What would also be good is to get a response. I'm obviously hoping for a response regarding the 7900 series product, however, if I don't get a response about it, then that's OK. But atleast a response at all is better then none. So, hopefully we'll get lucky and get some info! ;)

Yeah, the next-gen CryEngine is amazing. :D Not like it matters now anyways...I heard DirectX 10 only works with Windows Vista. :(

Back
Top Bottom