I just sent an e-mail to NVIDIA!!!

Ok, I was looking in the press release area, and I thought, well, no news of the 7900GTX, so, why not send them an e-mail asking about it? So, I did just that. Here's the e-mail in its entirty.

Justin McGillivary said:
Hello, my name is Justin McGillivary, and I am a member of a forum community called, ComputerForums.org. As of late, there has been much talk of your next product, suspected to be called the, "7900GTX", most of the members, including myself, are awaiting confirmation of your next product. One reason why we anticipate the launch of your company's new product is because we want to compare it to the newer ATI X1900XTX, because it is a great card and delivers top notch performance. However, as NVIDIA has done in the past, your company releases a product after ATI releases a product, and then you beat it. Also, this is generally a much anticipated time of the year, because Q2 is approaching, so this means new products form great companies, such as yourself. Which means the products a lot of the computer enthusists want to have, go down in price thus making them more affordable.

My question to you is rather simple: When can the gaming and computer community expect to see your new video card product/s? Any information, such as a date, or specifications or anything relavent to this, is greatly appreciated. As the gaming community knows what the 7 series products can deliver, and we all want a piece of it! So, anyting you can provide, wether it pertain to the 7900 series product or not, is appreciated.

Sincerly, Justin McGillivary
ComputerForums.org member and gaming enthusist.

Well, if you want information about a company's product, then you have to be professional. I myself am a professional person when it comes to business and the like. Hopefully though, we can get a response. I made mention of the forum, so hopefully we can get a reply directly from NVIDIA! That would be nice! :D

yeah great email...wonder if they will actually give the awnser we are looking for

Hopefully. I have doubts though, but atleast they know how much the gaming community is anticipating their new product. Hopefully we can get a reply. :D

Good luck, nvidia isnt known for there feedback to emails. And there not going to tell you something they havnt told anyone else. Im sure its going to come out in March. But I see no point in getting the 7900gtx. Cus by the end of the year, games are going to be using shader model 4 and direct x 10, which the 7900gtx doesnt support. And you want your card to last more than 6 months dont ya?

It's called a typo Lac3y. People make mistakes. For instance, starting out a sentence with, "ummm..." is not really correct, but who cares, as long as the audience gets the point. :)

allenn812 said:
Good luck, nvidia isnt known for there feedback to emails. And there not going to tell you something they havnt told anyone else. Im sure its going to come out in March. But I see no point in getting the 7900gtx. Cus by the end of the year, games are going to be using shader model 4 and direct x 10, which the 7900gtx doesnt support. And you want your card to last more than 6 months dont ya?

Well, I don't know. I want a video card that will display great graphics at an affordable price. Thsi would be, at least for me, the 7800GT. It's a good card, which I really want to get as I have seen the graphics it can display. Plus, I'll be getting two of them, so that essentially doubles the video quality.

As for DirectX 10, I don't know. As well as ShaderPixel 4.0. I don't think they'll make that much of a difference when compared to today's higher end cards. Either way, the more cards they produce, the better. :D

Nice e-mail. I hope to hear a response. If they send you one post it back here as soon as possible! :D

They have come out with a Direct Xc Feburary edition. Or so a friend says. I havent been able to find it. :(

Back
Top Bottom