CS:S addiction level

1337DuD3 said:
BF2 is a game that is DESIGNED for teamwork, however, no one hardly ever works as a team. I remember one time I was the Squad Leader, and I kept yelling on the mic to attack here and there to everyone, even the people not on my squad, and constantly clicking the GO GO GO! command thing. It worked so effectivly it was insane. When I yelled over the mic and did the MOVE IT!, GO GO GO! HIT IT! everyone snaps back into reality and realises, "Hey! I should attck there!" and so they do.

It went on for about 4 rounds before my internet died, but let me tell you, those 4 rounds were the most fun, intense, and amazing rounds I've ever played! It was cool having the Commander actually do what my squad asked for. It was just a very well coordinated attack on every Control Point on the map. Every single guy, except for 5 or so, attacked the Control Point. That's roughly 17 people, all loaded in vehicles and then massing out of them onto a Control Point. It was devastating. An absolute gang rape against the other team. We had a sniper watching us, and then everyone was either a Medic, Spec Ops, or Assult guy, and the Assualt guys mounted onto the TOWs and LMGs. Was just the most coordinated and amazing attack ever.

By the way, the map was Strike at Karkand. So for everyone who has played there you generally know how difficult it is for people to get coordinated and to pay attention! :D
WOW SOUNDS LIKE A FUN GAME!!

Hey, who has heard of Ksharp? Just wondering. Ive played on his team (when I was good, lol)

And my friend mimiced him on his clans server, lmao

Heh, we should all get together on a teamspeak [or ventrilo, what ever suits your fancy] server and play one of these days...

Teamspeak. I dont have ventrillo. And probably dont know how to work it either. But we should try :D

Yea um BF2 is really boring by yourself. But when you get onto a server and become active and get onto a vent or somthing with them and all that good stuff. When BF2 came out we normally had a group of 12 or 13 or so guys that was real big regs, we'd always fix the rounds to where we were on the same time. Me and a buddy in the sky most of the time, and the same squads. Lets say we were pretty much unstopable. BF2 is more about tactics then skill i'd say. I mean when me and my buddy get toghter we've never been shot down ever. I'll get a enemy on my tail i'll call out for him to ram up and kill him well i keep him busy. He does within 30 seconds that guy is dead or running off. When we need uno, i go to our base, land get uno he flys partol. Thats teamwork. Or when our squad gets toghter. We normally are just 3 or so guys. So we hop into a buggy or somthing one is a support, spec op, medic. And we pwn silly. Because we got cordition. If you take 3 guys taht got communciation that got skill you aganist 9 or 12 guys and WIN. And we often do that. But yea to me CS is a true FPS. BF2 isn't so much. They meant it to me but put too much teamwork empaiss in it to be a true FPS. O Btw if you ever took on a clan of like 32 guys or so on one team you got no chance of winning on BF2.

Back
Top Bottom