Is it ethical?

WARNING

All contributers to this thread, DO NOT condone illegal practices.

Um, its life? If you would like to send lawyers often me I wouldn't be too upset. And is it ethical? No, its not do I think BB will go after you, no.

I continuously use a proxy server based a few cities over, whom i know for fact purge their connection history on a daily basis.

If you wanted to find me, you would have to know my internet protocol address which you dont have.

If you wanted to find that, you would have to get it from David Lindon (who legally agreed to not disclose this information upon my registry.)

If you wanted to find me and did get my IP, you would have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was the actual one posting this information.

Then if you wanted to arrest me, you would also have to take into consideration my right to express my views on any subject which even includes the personal approval of illegal activities.

Also, in response to a few statements: This particular store has nothing on their cds to tell them apart from another one., I paid 1 dollar extra for the "no fault" policy (incase it gets scratched), They do have the machine for it but would not fix my friends cd when he asked so what would be the difference if it were me asking?, and They DO get them at large discount, which upon asking the store manager I have found that the total discount for their discs is 75% off.

Nik00117 said:
Um, its life? If you would like to send lawyers often me I wouldn't be too upset. And is it ethical? No, its not do I think BB will go after you, no.
Who said anything about lawyers??, all I do is deal with possible offenders within CF rules, break those, & I have the full backing of admin to deal with them by meting out bans, that's all, the length of which depends on the occurence, as to lawyers, I was with a long established firm for a number of years, & I am prepared, in retirement, to help CF with advice about any serious matters that may occur.
Oh, & as as a matter of interest, I hold the position of Administrator on another site.
Glad you understand though that it's unethical,....... er, who or what is BB?? :confused:

This is a little off topic, but you don't know how many people use BB. I have a modchip in both my PS2 and XBox. So I go in, check out the games I want, and I get the usual "These will be due back by noon on Thursday" type of thing.. My response, "No problem, I'll be back in 30 min" :cool:

Just rent it, load and save it to your hdd, wa-la

MarxSoccer said:
This is a little off topic, but you don't know how many people use BB. I have a modchip in both my PS2 and XBox. So I go in, check out the games I want, and I get the usual "These will be due back by noon on Thursday" type of thing.. My response, "No problem, I'll be back in 30 min" :cool:

Just rent it, load and save it to your hdd, wa-la

ya, my uncle does that sort of things with ps1 games, except it is somthing on his computer- he has copied hundreds of games lol

Back
Top Bottom